Jesus Among Queens..

Song of the Chapter is.. Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons!!

Warning!! This one shot will cause some tears and outrage!!! Do not read if you value your happiness!! Otherwise, enjoy! 😉 Just don't say I didn't warn ya

His suit was almost completely burned to ashes and burns littered his body, ranging from 1st all the way to 3rd degree burns. There was dried blood where the mask had begun to burn and Ned was the first to the scene. His heart fell to the ground and shattered when he saw his best friend. By the time MJ and Shuri arrived, they saw Ned carefully cradling him and trying his best not to touch any severely burned areas. His eyes welled with tears and MJ lost her shit when she saw him, but quickly composed herself as she had to hold her girlfriend up. Shuri was hysterical and wanted to grab the spider, but was fighting herself to let Ned take him instead. The badass had to wrap her arms around her smaller partner and held her close, traitorous tears making their way down her cheeks.

"We need to get him back to Med Bay. MJ, I'll carry Peter and you try to calm your girlfriend. We'll need all the help we can get from the scientists and doctors." Steve and Bucky will probably live considering their injuries weren't too severe and the dagger that stabbed the winter soldier avoided all internal organs. Peter, however, was most likely the one attacked first and who knows how long he was in that fire.

Silence and a few sobs were heard on the way back to the compound as the three made their way to the compound with a broken spider in their care. Ned kept his eyes solely on the path, not daring to look down because he knew if he did, his strength would fade and he wasn't sure if he'd be able to stay composed. MJ was basically carrying her significant other as Shuri couldn't stop the tears that continuously flowed. All three hoped for the best and were relieved when they finally reached the compound. They were met with a gurney and a concerned Tony Stark. As they drew closer, Tony's face fell into one of horror and extreme worry. He rushed to the group and before he could grab his son, Bruce pulled him back.

"You have to let them take him to the hospital wing." The billionaire watched helplessly as his son was placed on the gurney and wheeled off. His husband and now his son were injured while he had to uselessly wait to hear how severe their conditions were. They all made their way to the waiting room and Shuri quickly pulled herself together as she turned to Bruce who nodded in response. The two scientists left the room as the three remaining lost their shit.

MJ finally broke down now that she no longer had to stay strong for her partner and the image of the tattered spider was plastered in her mind. She's known about Peter being Spiderman shortly after Ned and since being included in the secret, she's never seen him as terrible as he looked right now. Ned, on the other hand, had begun to actually process what was going on and tears began to stream rapidly. He wanted his best friend to be okay and he knew the chances were slim at the moment. Due to the flames of the fire, his skin was burnt horribly and who knows the underlying injuries that he sustained before the fight had even begun. Not to mention, no one knew how long he had been unconscious and it was only a gamble on how much smoke he had inhaled. Tony was letting everything out, seeing his two most cherished people seriously injured on the same day and on the Avenger's property? The sense of security he felt shattered along with his heart and he was inconsolable. Natasha walked in with a concerned expression and the billionaire didn't even flinch. Glancing around the room, she saw everyone in tears and her heart fell to her stomach when she realized Peter was nowhere in sight.

"Where's мой маленький паук?" The little hope she had disappeared as her inquiry was met by silenced cries and more despair. Her eyes wandered over to the operating room doors and face paled when she saw the red light on. As far as she knew, everyone else was okay and now one besides the two war veterans was injured. Everything seemed to click in her mind and she joined the three who were crying to themselves.