Not Nick, Not Nicolas, Fury..

Edit;;; Disclaimer; Credit and rights for the edited art above goes to tinymintywolf on Tumblr and Instagram! Links tagged, so give them a follow!

https://www.instagram.com/tinymintywolf/ or https://tinymintywolf.tumblr.com/post/168165129378/or-for-peter-parker-3

(Side Note: I do apologize for not including this earlier and I would like to thank @Im_a_Hooman for bringing the wrongful wording for credit I had previously posted. Please go follow them and the previously tagged artist if you liked the picture posted along with the one shot!)

"Carol? What are you doing here? Thought you were protecting some other planet." Tony asked as the captain arrived in the living room and Carol smiled, powering down.

"I was. Then I missed my nephew and niece. I just hung out with her, now I gotta see Peter. Don't want him to find out- oh my gosh, Pete?" Carol cut herself off with a gasp and the teen stood half asleep, rubbing his eye.

"Aunt Carol?" Peter asked as his ears straightened and he pounced at her, capturing the Captain in a hug. She smiled and scratched behind his ear, causing him to purr.

"Someone wanna tell me why the spider became a cat?" Carol asked as she raised an eyebrow, but kept her attention on her adorable nephew with cat ears.

"Barton-"

"Of course it was the incompetent idiot." Carol chuckled and Clint yelled out a 'hey' from somewhere in the vents.

"Anyway, he gave me a smoothie, but I gave it to Peter because.. I mean, it's my kid we're talking about here. Let's be real, if he wanted the world, he would have it." Carol nodded and Peter stopped purring, a bright blush spreading across his face.

"True." Carol agreed, causing Peter to turn brighter if possible and she scratched behind his ear.

"Well, the smoothie has some type of potion spell thingy and now my son is a spider-cat. An adorable one, might I add." Tony mentioned and Peter groaned.

"You two are killing me with the compliments." Peter's face was bright pink and so were his ears. His smile, despite his statement, was the widest it's ever been; completing the look of a Cheshire cat with his ears and tail. If only MJ were here to see this.

"How long will he be adorable like this?" Captain Marvel questioned as she let Peter go and pointed a laser, a popular favorite pastime to all the Avengers and MJ. Peter once again chased the laser while everyone present awed or laughed.

"Loki is working on a reversal right now, but it might be a bit." Tony responded and Peter frowned, his disappointment overpowering his cat urges.

"Hey Pete, wanna help me prank the eyepatch?" Carol asked the teen and his head picked up at a lightning fast rate.

"We're gonna visit Uncle Nick?" Peter asked and Carol raised an eyebrow.

"Yea.. you in?" Peter nodded and Carol smirked. "Put on an oversized sweatshirt and we'll leave." Upon returning, the blonde female picked up her nephew to take off and just before she took off, Tony gave her a stern look.

"Be careful with my kid, Danvers."