#10- They Look so Pretty When They Bleed..

Sonf of the chapter is... Kindest Regards by Witt Lowry!

"It's pitiful, really. You thought you could-" The voice was cut off as saliva/blood was spat on his face. An angered expression took over the person's face as the captured teen gave a bloody smirk.

"Do you ever stop boasting or does everyone go through the torture of listening to your BORING taunts-" Grunts left the spider's mouth as strangled cries were being poorly restrained. The standing figure took out all his frustrations on the spider shackled to the wall.

"I was told not to injure you too greatly-"

"Oh look, you don't know how to listen-"

"You insolent brat, if I could kill ya-"

"Blah, blah, blah. We already know you can't kill-" It went silent as the figure finally grew tired of the witty, persistent teen and the man smirked, falling back into the shadows in retreat. It was time for him to take over the watch and he wanted to be far away from the annoyance, hands gripped tightly at his sides. That kid...

**************** Time Skip By A Probably Confusing Intro To The One Shot ***********************

When Peter awoke, he was shocked to see someone else in front of him and panic almost escaped the interior wall he built before he was brought here. His stomach churned and though a lot of his injuries had healed a bit, a lot of the wounds were taking longer to heal. It was exhausting as Peter's energy was spent mainly on the wounds that still required closing. If it weren't for his spider senses going off like crazy, he'd pass out at any moment and most likely wouldn't wake up for a few hours. Except, he wasn't in a safe environment, and even though he woke up with his mind a bit cloudy, his senses were on medium alert the entire time; only bothering him when the newer presence arrived.

"Appears he didn't hold back too much." The man spoke in acknowledgment, amusement in his features, and a sick grin on his face as he examined the spider's battered body.

Peter felt pain as the guy pushed his finger into a slowly healing wound and moved his finger around the gash. It took everything Peter had to not scream out in immense pain when the man took a dagger and ran the sharp blade down the spider's left calf. As the blade left the flesh, the doe-eyed teen was heavily breathing and he struggled to speak for several minutes.

"You know, yo-you're screwed." Peter cursed himself for stuttering and the man stopped chuckling at the 'pathetic child'.

"Still bold enough to speak?" The man's voice sounded so demented and psychotic Peter was terrified. "Guess we'll have to beat that outta ya, huh Spider-Man?"

%%%%%%% Flashback Brought To You By Peter Being Tortured %%%%%%%%%%

"You're gonna let that stop you, kid?" It was a week before Peter was captured and the Avengers were fighting against a new group of villains. This group formed a year ago and though no one paid much mind when it was first brought to light, the group grew in numbers rapidly. Now the group had about a hundred members and each carried a dangerous weapon.

"M-mr. Stark?" Peter muttered, men crowding the spider as someone grabbed him from behind and held the vibranium gun to his temple. The teen would usually talk wittily to the criminals, but an incident the other day caused the spider to be silent as he went against the group known as the ANTI-Avengers (Of course it needs to be a corny, stupid name). Before Peter was cornered, the team had asked why the usually talkative spider was silent and after the doe-eyed teen explained, he was surrounded.