Despacito- Justin Bieber Version..

"Unfortunate news this morning. Last night, we lost one of our very beloved hero-" The TV was turned off and the remote was thrown across the room. He should've expected the news of his death would be circling around the news and yet.. he couldn't bear watching it. Knowing how he died. What he sacrificed. How he saved everyone's life and in turn, lost his very own. It wasn't right. Wasn't fair. How could this have happened to him?

"Without his sacrifice... I don't think we'd be here." Captain's voice drifted from the hallway and more murmurs were heard. The hero sat in his room without moving and just listened to the words being said, hands clenched into fists.

"I just think someone else should have done it!"

"Please, you- you don't have to do this. Let me!"

But he was always the sacrificing type, he wouldn't let someone else lose their life if he could do it. That's just who he was. He was the type to make the sacrifice play. To lay down his body on a wire and let the others crawl over him. He was always a true hero. One that could never be replaced.

"Don't sacrifice it all! I need you, they need you, Pepper needs you. We all need you, please!"

"Mr. Stark, I-I can't live without you!"

"Well kid, I can't live without you either kid!"

"I'm sorry.."

"Nooooo!!"

"What are you? A vampire?" Natasha's voice was at the door and the hero stayed where he was. The spy didn't bother to flip the switch, but continued to walk into the room and sat down next to the person.

"It should've been me."

"You know that's not what he wanted. He wouldn't want you to sacrifice yourself. He cared too much about you." Natasha rubbed the person's back and tears fell from his eyes.

"Does the loss ever get easier?"

"Unfortunately, considering the bond between you two and how close you were.. No." Natasha answered with honesty and the person sighed, head dropping into his hands. "It's okay-"

"I, um, I want to be alone." The person muttered and Natasha sighed.

"Look, it's hard-"

"I said I want to be alone!" The person yelled, standing abruptly and the spy was shocked. The person sighed and sat back on his bed, looking at the spy with tears in his eyes. "Please.." The Russian nodded sympathetically and stood, walking to the door. She glanced back at the person, the only light flooding into the room coming from the door and the blinds were covering the windows. She sighed once again, and closed the door behind her.

"Please.. please don't do this. We can find another way."

"I have to. I have to end it."

"Why won't you just let me.."

"I-I can't. I can't lose you like everyone else. You matter too much to me.."

"You matter to me as well. Please, we can-"

"I'm sorry."

"There was no other way."

"Forgive me.."

Sweat drenched his body as he bolted out of bed and tears ran down his face. The scene was still replaying in his head and it wouldn't let him sleep. He was the first one to him and his body was still fresh in his mind. He couldn't grasp the idea that he's gone.