#4- Running Out Of Time

Song of the Chapter... God's Not Done With You by Tauren Wells

"Okay, Parker. Ca-calm down. So-someone will find and he-help you soon." Peter whispered to himself as he tried to push back the worry that was rising in him. He should've listened, but he wanted to prove himself to his mentor. He thought he could handle it himself and he wished he wasn't as eager.

"I'm going to call-" The connection dropped and his suit powered down. This was when he began to lose it and struggled against the rubble. If only he had listened.

$$$$$$$ Flashback Brought To You By A Very Unfortunate Month For Peter Parker $$$$$$$

"Mr. Stark, I was hoping to-"

"Sorry kid, can't talk. Gotta go do hero stuff." Tony wrote the teen off and Peter frowned.

"But Mr. Stark, it's about-"

"If it's another situation like the vulture kid, leave it alone." Tony warned, his suit engulfing him and Peter opened his mouth, only for it to close as Tony took off. The spider was hurt that his mentor wasn't listening and decided to just go on patrol. He was out way past midnight and as he decided to head home, he heard some explosions a block away, thanks to his enhanced hearing. He took a detour and stopped a few feet from the smoking building. He hid as best as he could and listened in on the conversations.

"This will do greatly against the shipment from Wakanda." A man's gruff voice laughed as him and another goon grinned at each other. It appeared to be just the two of them and Peter froze. He knew what his mentor said, but he couldn't turn a blind eye and he refused to allow criminals to get away with crimes. He snuck to the building and shot web grenades into the area, grinning as he landed in front of the two idiots.

"Hope you two weren't planning on-" Peter's eyes widened as he saw a timer ticking in the criminal's hand and it was counting down with only 3 minutes left. Peter webbed the criminals some more so they'd be stuck a while, before grabbing the bomb and taking off. He looked down to try and defuse it, a skill he picked up from his Aunt Tasha and groaned when he realized it wouldn't work. He quickly webbed the bomb, trying to make it as dense as possible. Peter rushed to the ocean and as he reached the pier, the bomb went off. The explosion wasn't too bad, but it was big enough to blow Peter far into the deep freezing sea and he began to sink, the explosion knocking him unconscious.

When Peter awoke, he was in Med Bay at Stark Tower and the billionaire was in a chair next to him. The teen sat up, before groaning at the pain and his body disagreeing with any type of movement. Tony raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

"Do you know-" Tony was cut off as Peter groaned and the teen threw his head back.

"I know, I could've died tonight, but these two guys- they-"
"I told you!" Tony exclaimed, anger dripping from his voice and Peter curled back into the bed. "If a situation is like the Vulture-"

"But it was different-"
"And more dangerous, Peter! Seriously?! A bomb?!' Tony exclaimed, anger clear in his voice and Peter was speechless, unable to form words. "I'm taking the suits back." Tony spoke and Peter's eyes widened.

"Mr. Stark-"
"No, Peter. This time, you won't be getting them back and I don't want to see you in the news. No more Spider Man, before you actually end up killed." The billionaire hissed and Peter's eyes filled with tears. The teen thought that after the Vulture incident, Tony would be on his side and it saddened him that he wasn't.

&&&&&&&& Flash Forward To The Incident That Lead Him To Be Trapped Under A Building &&&&&&&