Peasants Need To Know They're Place..

Song of the Chapter is.... Say Amen by Panic! At The Disco

Warning; EXTREME SASS. May be too much to hand and you may get 3rd degree burns from how hot they are. You have been warned.. 

Today was not a good day. She was up all night and barely got a wink of sleep. It was the usual, except her father took away her coffee privileges and everyone was now left to drink juice. Any coffee brought into the building would be poured out or finished immediately because if she saw even a drop of the caffeine goodness; it was over. She finally got ready for school and put her hood up, walking out to the kitchen. As the entrance (this was corrected to 'anticancer' 🤣) was in sight, someone came up behind her and attempted to pull her hood off. Key word; attempted.

"Touch the hood and I will web you to a wall for 10 hours straight with One Direction songs on a loop." The billionaire smirked as Penny turned to him with a glare and arms crossed.

"Someone's a little vicious today." He chuckled as his daughter smiled sweetly and closed her eyes.

"Someone's really old and wants to be tortured today." Before anything else could be said, the teen turned back around and entered the kitchen, chomping on a piece of toast she stole from Clint.

"Hey! That was my toast, grim reaper!" The archer yelled in protest as he stood and pointed accusingly at the spider who finished the last of it before raising an eyebrow.

"Excuse me Uncle Clint, but what would Michelle say about such a claim on her lover?" A sickening smile took over the curly brunette's face and Katniss went pale. He got on his knees and clasped his hands together in a pleading gesture.

"Please, don't tell her. You wouldn't want your favorite Uncle injured, would you?" His eyes held hope as she frowned and looked down.

"Of course not.." For a moment, the man felt almost relieved and slightly relaxed before she smirked. "Good Thing you aren't Uncle Bucky, Uncle Bruce or Uncle Loki." With that closing sentence and a satisfying horrified look from Clint, the young hero left for school. She met up with her girlfriend outside Dom's Deli and the two shared a kiss.

"Good morning, gorgeous." MJ greeted as the smaller of the two females blushed and gripped her girlfriends hand, walking in sync to school.

"Good morning, M. I was thinking maybe you could come over later?" It was adorable how the smaller brunette had a small blush on her cheeks and her eyes stared at her lover in adoration.

"Of course, love." As the two approached school, they saw Ned standing at the front and made their way to him. While walking, they heard girls whispering and snickering as they pointed at the gay couple. MJ got ready to tell them off and turned to her girlfriend, but she was already making her way to the group. She watched in amusement as her girlfriend wore the fakest smile she'd ever seen and used an overexaggerated stereotypical white girl voice.

"I couldn't help hearing your conversations and oh my gosh, you girls are soooo right. It's absolutely disgusting to have someone who completes me and acknowledges my needs. I wish I were like all of you who have boyfriends that have slept with the entire group more than once. It sucks that I can't be pregnant with another guy's baby who isn't my boyfriend and it's even more upsetting that I as a female will never know what it's like to have half the school's di-"

"Miss Parker, to my office now!" Mr. Morita exclaimed, the girls now crying and arguing amongst each other over the new revelations. The spider just smirked and gave a two finger salute to the group of girls before following the topea wearing principle.