An Unknown Flash...

Song Of Chapter... Monsters by Timeflies ft. Katie Sky

"Just end it, Penis. No one would miss you and it's not like you even mattered in the first place. Could never do anything without messing up anyway." Flash sneered as he punched Peter for the last time and dropped the, in his opinion, worthless piece of shit. The blonde then spat in the brunette's face and chuckled with his friends as the left the locker room.

Peter sighed as he slowly got up and trudged to the bathroom. He locked the stall and slid down the door, falling to the floor. He grabbed his bag and a tear fell as he searched for his most recent friend. Lately, he's been getting a ton of hate for being Spiderman and Peter. There was an explosion in New York the past weekend and though he tried to stop the explosions, he got there too late.

There weren't any casualties, thankfully and only a few were injured. However, Spiderman was blamed when a kid stood in harm's way as the building started collapsing wearing a small spiderman costume. Yes, Spiderman had saved him and managed to minimize the destruction from the burning building, but that was long forgotten as the kid's mother blamed the superhero for her foolish kid's actions. The news of the fire and kid spread like wildfire, everyone posting different opinions. Spiderman received a bunch of support from all different people and a lot stayed natural, however the few that opposed the spider hurt made the young superhero feel utter hatred and disgust of his alter ego.

Meanwhile in the gym, the coach was taking attendance and Flash was silently smirking as Peter was still in the locker room. As the teacher went further down the list of his thirty students, Flash was a little anxious and focused all of his attention on the door to the locker room.

"Has anyone seen Mr. Parker?" The coach sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose and Flash sat straighter.

"He was in the locker roo-"

"I'll go check on him!" Flash exclaimed and ran to the locker room before anyone moved. He threw the door open and was unsure what to expect. He didn't expect to see an empty locker room and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Maybe he went to-" The blonde froze as he heard sniffling and the clinking of metal in the bathroom. Flash smirked as he adjusted himself and turned towards the bathroom. The bully entered the bathroom as the huge smirk slowly faded and he looked around in confusion.

Upon first glance, it appeared as though the bathroom was empty and Flash started to get skeptical. He did another look over and his eyes stopped as they reached the final stall. His eyes picked up on a small slither of light reflection and he slowly walked closer. He stopped a few feet from the shiny thing on the tiled floor and bent down to pick it up. He nearly puked when he saw a red liquid covering what seemed to be..

"Parker?" Flash interrupted his thoughts as he felt more nervous and the bathroom stayed quiet. Some of you might be thinking that Flash was just concerned that he caused someone aka Peter to actually cut and feared getting in trouble. However, those people are wrong.

"G-go away, F-flash.." Peter uttered out after several minutes of silence and the blonde shook his head. He walked out of the room and went back to the gym, heading right to the teacher as his classmates were doing warm ups.

"Mr. Thompson, what took you so long?" The coach asked upon seeing the blonde teen and took a look around. "And where is Mr. Par-"

"Sir, Peter isn't feeling well. Is it okay if i take him to the nurse?" Flash asked as the teacher furrowed his eyebrows.

"Take the pass and come right back." He handed the paper to the teen and quickly walked towards two other teens who seemed to be arguing. Flash walked back to the locker room and into the bathroom. As soon as he entered the bathroom, his heart dropped and his mind was racing.