Corbyn

Request<3<3

Corbyn and I got into a giant fight days before. It was over something stupid and ended with him leaving and not coming back for a few days. Thats what he usually does when we fight, its how Corbyn eases with his anger. Our son was taking it really hard. He was only a kid and didn't understand why his dad left.

We didn't usually fight much, only small arguments. And even when we did fight, it never lasted this long. Corbyn rarely left, thats what was making our son upset mostly. He missed his dad and without him here, was hitting him hard; even if it was only for a few days. There were best friends and did everything together, 24/7. I didn't tell him where Corbyn was, how could I explain that to a child? 

"Mom, where's dad? He's been gone for so long" My son asked with a frown. "At work bub, you know how dad's work is. He's been a bit extra busy these past few days. The studio is insane right now, ok?" "Ok mom" I gave him an obvious fake smile and kissed the top of his head. He smiled up at me and ran to his room. 

I decided to get some work done and clean the house up a bit. The washing machine beeped and I transferred the clothes to the dryer. I carried the other load of cry clothes up to my room and was stopped by my son. He was standing by my bed with a glass bottle in his hand. "Hey what is that bub?" "Dads perfume" "You mean cologne" "Yeah" he said with a smile and admired the bottle. Thats right. Corbyn packed a bag before he left to go to Jonah's house and left his cologne here.

"It smells like dad!" "Because he wears it everyday" "Mom?" He asked in a shy tone. "Yes?" "Can I please put some on" "sure buddy, just be careful ok. Dont spray it in your face and don't drop the bottle" "Thank you mom" His smile melted my heart as I left my room and walked to the kitchen. 

I was mopping the floor as I heard a huge crash. "Mom!!" I heard my son yell, I quickly put the mop down and ran to my room. I walked in to see broken glass on the floor and liquid spilt everywhere. The smell of Corbyn was extremely strong and I knew what happened. My boy started crying and apologizing quickly. "I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to" "hey hey, look at me. it's ok, just go sit on my bed. Did you get cut by any glass?" He shook his head and I picked him up, carrying him to my bed and wiping his tears. I picked up the large pieces of glass and tossed them in the trash. After that, I wiped up the cologne and dried the floor. "It's all good bud, I'll buy dad another one soon" "Ok" 

About an hour passed, I had finally finished cleaning the house and was chilling on the couch as mine and Corbyns son was in his room. The door opened and I looked up to see Corbyn walking in. Was he over the fight? He didn't say anything to me and grabbed a piece of trash out of his pocket. Corbyn then tossed the garbage in the trash and looked at me. "Y/N what is that glass from?" He asked in a rude tone. "Your cologne broke earlier, I'll buy you a new one tomorrow" "So what, I leave for a few days and you're breaking all my shit" "No corbyn-" I started but he cut me off. "No, whats next? You're gonna burn all my clothes" "Corbyn no"

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK?!" Corbyn yelled a bit too loud and disrupted our son from his playing. He then walked out and his eyes lit up when he saw his dad. "Hi dad" He said with a giant smile and went to give him a hug. Corbyn brushed him off and left. I watched my sons heart break in an instant, his face instantly dropped. His eyes got glossy and he left to his room again, with his head low. 

"Are you fucking stupid Corbyn?" His head snapped towards me and rolled his eyes. "What now Y/N? It's always my fault for everything, right?" "your son missed you so much because you decided to be a drama queen and leave. How could you ignore him just then?" "I left because you started the damn fight!" he snapped back. "Were not starting this again!! it's over and done with now Corbyn" "whatever" "Now go apologize to your son, right now" 

Corbyn went to find his boy and started to apologize. "Hey bud, I'm sorry for being gone lately and not spending time with you. I didn't mean to make you upset and not hug you back. come here" They shared a huge hug and I saw Corbyn tighten his grip on him. It made me happy watching the intimate moment between my 2 favourite boys. After a while I walked into my room and started putting the clean clothes away.

Corbyn walked in and sat on the bed. We hadn't really spoken the whole day and it felt as if he was ignoring me. I didn't mind, I would rather not be talking then fighting. "Hey" He said in a soft tone and I turned towards him. "Can you come here?" I walked towards the bed and sat down, still not saying anything. "I'm really sorry Y/N, the fight was my fault and I didn't mean for it to get that far. Screaming and yelling was not what I intended on doing. I left because I didn't want to say or do something I would regret. I thought it was a good idea, but I should've texted or called you. And with what just happened, I didn't mean to get that upset. Work and the fight has been stressing me out and the broken glass sent me over the edge. I'm sorry for yelling and being a bad husband. Please forgive me Baby"

His hand grabbed my neck and his thumb stroked my cheek lovingly. "Babe, can you please say something" "It's ok" He let out a sigh and kissed me sweetly, making up for lost time. "I love you Y/N, don't forget that" "It didn't seem like it" "I know baby, i'm sorry" "I was so scared Corbyn, don't leave me" "shh I won't leave you again, I'm so sorry"