Sick/Jack

I came back from my early morning run, expecting Jack to be sleeping. I walked through the door and went to go take a shower. Groans and gagging noises were heard from the bathroom.
"Babe are you ok in there?" I knocked and the door unlocked. A tired, sick looking Jack opened it.

"Baby, are you ok?" "I'm fine" I helped him over to the bed and he layed down. I gave him a bucket just in case. I took a quick shower and came out. After I came out Jack looked lifeless. His eyes puffy, face pale, body weak and smothered with blankets.

"Can you come cuddle?" "Give me one second, ok babe" I grabbed him some crackers and a glass of ginger ale. I put it on the night stand and got in bed. He layed his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. I played with his hair until he fell asleep.

I carefully snuck out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the ingredients and got a cutting board. I cut the carrots, celery, onions, peas and chicken. I cooked the noodles and put everything together. Homemade is always better.

As I was stirring the pot, I heard a noise. I saw a tired looking Jack standing there with a blanket wrapped around him. "Jack, why are you up?" He rubbed his eyes and came up to me. He hugged me as I rubbed his back. I kissed the top of his head and he went back to bed.

I poured the soup into a bowl and grabbed a spoon. I set it down and he started to eat it. "Be careful, its hot" "It's so good. Thank you" "You're welcome" He ate the soup and some of the crackers. "Can we watch a movie?" He asked.

I reached over and turned on Netflix. I turned the volume down a little, so it wouldnt hurt his head. "Are you feeling any better?" "So much better" we cuddled close and watched the movie.

A/N- sorry I've been kinda MIA.