Don't Change/ Jack

Recently I got my boyfriend addicted to tiktok. The past few days, thats all he's been doing. Scrolling and scrolling all day long. Quarantine has been making him a tiktok boy. He's always trying new trends and challenges.

We were laying in bed just scrolking through tiktok. He had a frown on his face while scrolling and eventually put his phone down. I glanced at him and he was rubbing his eyes. After a couple seconds I placed my phone on the night stand and turned to him. "Are you ok?" He nodded slightly but didn't even give me a glance.

"Jacky, what's wrong?" He sighed and turned to me. "Am I too short for you?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "Where did you get that from? Why would you think that?" I grabbed his cheek and rubbed little circles. "This is gonna sound dumb but... I was looking on tiktok and all these girls are talking about how everyone likes tall guys"

I giggled and he looked mortified. "Why are you laughing? I knew you liked tall guys, I'm sorry that I'm short-" I cut him off by placing my lips on to his. "You're perfect baby, don't ever talk about yourself like that. I'm not those girls, I'm me. And I like your height, In fact; I like every single thing about you" he hugged me tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you" he attacked my face with kisses. "Of course, and don't change for anyone. You're perfect" we layed down and cuddled close.

A/N- Jacks height is perfect;)