Don't Change/ Corbyn

I was on tour with the guys. Luckily Corbyn asked if I could come in advance. I was waiting in the tour bus while the boys were preforming. I would've watched but I was really tired and wanted some extra sleep. Having jetlag isn't the greatest.

The guys made their way on to the bus after being trampled by fans. The boys got changed and ready to chill. Corbyn instead, went straight to the bunk. I decided to check on him. He never goes to bed after a show, at least not without giving me a kiss. Maybe tonight he was just tired.

I walked in and saw his back turned towards me. "Babe what's wr-" i got cut off. "Is my scar ugly?" He asked out of no where. "What" i was beyond confused. "Is my scar ugly?" He said more harshly and I was taken aback. "No, why would you say that" i rubbed his shoudler. "Some girls in the line for limelight were talking about it. I over heard everything Y/N"

"Corbs, your scar isn't ugly. It's cute and it makes you unique. Don't listen to them" i crawled in his bunk and layed on his chest. I kissed his cheek and he smiled. "There's that cute smile" i light pink took over his cheeks. I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep but corbyn woke me up. "Babe" he shook me lightly.

"Babe" i opened my eyes. "Im hungry, can we please go get something" he whispered. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

A/N- corbyns scar is so cute🥺