{96,83,91,6} Corbyn

☆☆☆
Request from @Bess0nSt0leMyHeart
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"You are so tiny compared to me"
"Stop laughing at me"
"I made my baby cry!"
☆☆☆

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked as Corbyn looked at me with a blind fold in his hand. "I have a surprise for you, but you're gonna have to put this on" he said holding out the blind fold. "Fine" I said with a giggle. He put the blind fold on my eyes and held my hand, walking to the car. We got in and started to drive somewhere.

I felt the car stop. "Are we here?" "Yes ma'am" he said with a laugh. He helped me out and I felt sand on my toes. We're at a beach, I'm guessing. We walked and walked until Corbyn stopped us. "You can take it off now" I slowly took the blind fold off and saw a blanket on the sand. There were sandwiches, fruits and vegetables, soda and chips.

I saw the boys in a circle, Daniel holding a guitar and they started to sing 'just to see you smile'. I looked at Corbyn and smiled. "You did this for me?" I asked and hugged him tightly. "Yes, all for you my love"

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. "You are so tiny compared to me" he laughed uncontrollably. "Stop laughing at me" I said with a small giggle and he put me down. "But thank you so much for this. I love you so much Corbyn" I said with a tear falling down my cheek. "I made my baby cry" he said and pulled me into another hug.

☆☆☆

A/N- sorry this is short. Thank you to my bff bianca for coming up with this :) ily girl