Coffee/Jonah

I woke up and yawned. The lack of sleep was finally getting to me. I looked to the side and saw my boyfriend of 2 years Jonah, peacefully snoring. I smiled to myself and cuddled up to him. I slowly fell back into a slumber.

I woke up from the feeling of Jonah shift underneath me. "Jonah" I groaned. My morning voice rough and scratchy. "I'm sorry baby, I tried to get up without waking you." "Its ok" I yawned, rubbed my eyes and sat up.

I got a long sleeve knitted top, Jean's and white Van's on. Jonah put a Harry Potter shirt on, jeans and sneakers. We got out of the house and went to the car. Jonah got in the driver's seat and me in the passenger. He held my hand as he drove. I rubbed my thumb on his hand.

We arrived at the cafe and parked. He ran out and opened the door for me. "Wow what a gentleman" "anything for my lady" I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand. We walked in and got a seat. Jonah and I both ordered coffee.

We were just talking and enjoying our company. I felt like someone was staring. I looked behind me and saw a couple girls staring at jonah. They were definitely checking him out.

Usually I'm not the jealous type, but today was different. They were perfect. Skinny, pretty, straight teeth, clear skin, silky hair, great style, short and cute laughs. I could never look like them.

I looked down at my outfit. When I first put it on I loved it. Now the more I looked at it, the more I hated it.

"Babe are you ok?" "Yep" "you've been quiet since we got our coffee" I half smiled and took another sip. He frowned and took my hand in his. "Baby I know you're not ok. What happened?" "Nothing ok" I pulled my hand away. " is it them?" He gestured towards the girls. "You promise not to get mad" "why would I get mad princess?" "Yes it is"

"Why?" "Look at them, they're perfect. Their laughs, smiles, style, body, skin and everything, it's all perfect. They want you Jo. They can't keep their eyes off you. I can't compare to that." "Who said anything about comparing" I shrugged.

"Baby, you're all I want. You're so much more than a pretty face. I love you so much. I dont want anyone other than you" I looked up. " you're my forever and always" I smiled.

"I love you Jonah" " I love you more Y/N" he kissed my lips and we walked out of the coffee shop. "God you're perfect" "says you, mr. Popstar" he kissed me again

A/N- this one sucks, sorry. Also "who" is such a good song, wow I'm so proud of the boys. Corbyn, Jonah and my husband Daniel wrote it. :) <3