Valentines day/ Zach

I heard a noise, I tossed and turned until I woke up. "Zach?" I asked. "Good morning baby. I made you breakfast" "you made breakfast? You can't even boil water." "Ok, well. Jonah made breakfast"

he put down a plate consisting of Pancakes, fruit, bacon and a cup of coffee. He sat down beside me and handed me a single rose.

"Thank you" I kissed him softly and started to eat. He ended up eating half my breakfast, but that's ok. "What do you want to do now baby?" "Watch movies and cuddle" " perfect" I smiled and turned on disney plus.

*TIME SKIP* 6:45pm
I zipped up my dress and looked in the mirror. It showed off my curves perfectly. I did my makeup, consisting of red lipstick and nude eyeshadow.

"Wow, you look beautiful" I blushed and kissed his cheek, being careful not to get his cheek stained with lipstick. We walked to the car, he held the door open for me and got in.

"Zachy this looks expensive" "its fine" we got seated at a table and ordered our drinks. "Are you sure, this is really fancy?!" "Come on, I want to spoil you"

We ordered our food and talked until the food arrived. It tasted amazing. Zach and I laughed and talked the whole time.

He payed and we went home. I got into pjs and layed in bed. "Zach, come here" he walked in and jumped on the bed. He layed his head on my chest. I rubbed my fingers through his hair.

He fell asleep in minutes. Only quiet snores coming from his mouth. "Zach, I can't breathe" "I'm sorry baby" he moved his head from my chest to my neck. "Happy valentine's day" " thank you zach for everything" " I love you Y/N" "I love you too"

We fell asleep together. Cuddling as close as possible.

A/N- hey guys, sorry I haven't been that active. I was focusing on my insta stories, tbh i forgot about this book Haha. I'll try to post as much a possible.