Thanksgiving/Jonah

Since it's Thanksgiving tomorrow, I decided to write a cute imagine for it.

I grabbed my purse and took one last look in the mirror. "Y/N come on, we have to go" "ok sorry I want to look good" "you don't even have to try to look good" "funny babe" I laughed slightly and he dragged me out to the car. Jonah drove us to his parents house within minutes.

Svea opened the door andet us inside. I passed Jonah's mom the cookies I made and she set them on the table. "Thanm you so much Y/N, you really didn't have to" "it's no problem, Jonah even helped me this time" she smiled and I went to find esther. She was wearing a beautiful red dress, matching svea.

Jonah's parents put all the food on the table and started cutting the turkey. "Baby do you want a drink" Jonah said, holding on to my hips. I nodded and he let go, pouring me a small glass of champagne. We sat down and Jonah held my hand under the table.

"Thanks you for the food guys, it looks amazing" "you're welcome" they said and we started to eat. I smiled at Jonah and he rubbed my hand slightly. After dinner we had some pumpkin pie and cookies.

They really were my family and every second spent with them, was truly magical. I loved Jonah with all of my heart and spending time with him and his family made my heart feel full.