Spiderman/ Jack

I was scrolling through Instagram and looked on Tom Hollands page. His new movie is on Netflix. I smiled wide and ran to find Jack. He liked marvel movies as well and we sorta bonded over it.

"Jack" i whined. "Yes babe?" He looked at me. "Do you want to watch a movie?" "Sure, why don't you go get into my hoodie and ill get snacks" I kissed his cheek and ran to the bedroom.

Jack grabbed Doritos, popcorn, drinks, candy and other snacks. I threw his hoodie on and inhaled his scent. Jack set up the snacks on the table and grabbed blankets. He took his shirt off and got into sweatpants. We crawled in and i pressed play.

I layed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. Tom holland came on to the screen and I squealed and Jack looked at me weirdly.

We were about 30 minutes in and Jack turned to me. I ignored it at first and continued to drool over Tom holland. "Y/N?" "Yeah?" I asked not taking my eyes off the screen. "Am I hotter than Spiderman?" He asked. I looked at him in confusion. "Why would you ask that?"

"I don't know" "you already know the answer to that" "I do?" He asked. "Yeah. He's obviously hotter" i rolled my eyes. His jaw dropped and he scooted away from me. He cuddled up against the other side of the couch and looked away from me.

"Babe I was just kidding" I laughed. "It's not funny" he growled. "Aww come on" i went up and tried to hug him but he just pushed me off. "Go cuddle with Tom holland" he snapped. "Jack, stop. You're the only guy I want and love. You're so much better than him"

He looked at me. "You promise" he asked. "Yes I promise. I love you Jacky" "I love you too" I gave him a hug and he kissed my forehead. "Now let's watch wizards of Waverly place." I scoffed. "No, you're just gonna drool over Selena Gomez"

He shrugged. "That is the point, right?" He smirked. "No we're not watching that" i rolled my eyes playfully. "Ok, fine let's just cuddle and go to sleep" he said. "Sounds good to me" I layed down and we cuddled close.

"I love you baby" i gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you more mamas" I ran my fingers through his hair and fell asleep.