Beats/ Daniel

I was scrolling on tiktok, minding my own business. Daniel was working on some beats as he's been doing all day. He hasn't payed an ounce of attention to me. I came across a video of a girl sitting on her boyfriends lap, while he's playing video games.

Daniel doesn't play video games much, so this is the perfect time to try it. I decided not to film it. I yawned and looked at the time. 11:08 pm.

I got up and placed my phone on the bed. I got up and walked over to Daniel. I sat on his lap and rested my head in the crook of his neck. I felt the muscles on his back. He wasn't wearing a shirt. I traced my fingers along his abs and kissed his neck.

"Baby, I'm almost done this song" he said as he continued working. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Aww are you tired" I nodded and closed my eyes. "You can go to bed, I'll be there in a minute" I stayed there. "Come on, I'm working" "fine" I tried to get up but he grabbed me back.

"You're way too tired to walk to bed. I'll carry you when I'm done" I nodded and smiled. I closed my eyes and held on to his bare chest. I inhaled his scent and smiled. He rubbed my back and kissed my head.

I fell asleep and he finished his work. He picked me up and carried me to bed. He put some sweatpants on me as gentle as possible, being very respectful.

We layed down and he kissed my cheek. He pulled me onto his chest and we fell asleep. "I love you so much princess" he whispered.