Drunk/ Corbyn

I kept a close eye on the clock. Corbyn was late and I was really worried about where he was. I made pasta for dinner, one of his favourite dishes of mine. I felt bummed out, really bummed out. Hours making food, all for nothing. I placed my pkate in the sink after my 100th serving of pasta. The doorbell rang and kept ringing, whoever was outside kept pressing the button.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the door. "What do you w-" i got cut off by Corbyn at the door. "Hey babyyyy" he slured, clearly intoxicated. I pulled him inside and we went to our bedroom. "How did you get home" I said sternly. "Eben drove me" I sent him a quick thank you text and turned to Corbyn.

"Where were you? I made pasta hours ago waiting for you to come home. You said you'd be home at 6 and it's almost 1. Seriously Corbyn?!" He clearly wasn't listening and I snapped. "Corbyn pay attention" he looked at me and stared. I walked out and sat on the couch.

I heard running then gagging noises. He was throwing up, great. After a couple minutes I heard him yelling. "Babeeee" I rolled my eyes, knowing I should be mad at him. He clearly needed me, so I went upstairs. He was sitting on the bathroom floor with tears on his cheeks.

"Babe what's wrong" "i feel sick and i-i didn't know where you went" i rubbed his back as he cried in my chest. "It's ok, im right here" he threw up again and after an hour he was falling asleep.

"Come on baby, let's go to sleep" I brought him up and on to bed. He cuddled into me and I played with his hair. "Im sorry for not being here" I shushed him and held him close. "It's ok, now go to sleep" "ok I need to tell you something important" "what is it" "its really really important and you need to know" i nodded. "I'm in love with you" i smiled. "Im in love with you too bean"