Guitar/ Daniel

It was mother's day and Daniel's mom was coming over. I got changed into a nice, casual dress and Daniel got into a jean button up shirt with jeans on. He ran to the bathroom to style his hair. Daniel wanted everything to be perfect.

He was fixing the collar on his shirt when there was a knock at the door. He ran over and his family was standing there. Keri brought him into a hug, followed by Anna, Christian and Tyler. I stayed back and let them have their moment.

"Babe, come here" Daniel waved me over. I walked slowly and he wrapped his arms around me. I said hi to his family and they smiled.

I was still new to the seavey family. I only met them a couple times. I still don't know if they like me. As much as I love them, I was still kind of uncomfortable and nervous.

We let then inside and they walked to the kitchen. Anna set the cookies she made down and went back to the others. The seavey family were talking while I played with kobe.

"Why don't we go take pictures" keri stated. Everyone went outside and stood by the wall outside. "Y/N, are you coming in?" Daniel asked. "No, I'll take the pictures. It's ok" he half smiled. I took a few pictures of them. They did some funny faces and laughed. "Y/N, come on. Come be in the picture" Christian nagged.

"No no it's ok. I don't like pictures" I denied. He tilted his head and walked over. "Come on, you're part of the family right? And this is a family picture. It wouldn't be complete without you" he said and dragged me to the others. I smiled.

We took a few with everyone and some with a couple of us. Keri convinced us to take pics of just Daniel and I. He kissed my cheek in one. I was on his back in the other one and We kissed in the last one. They were all smiling and laughing together.

We went inside and keri ordered some food from a steak house. We played with kobe as we waited for the food. When it arrived, the boys set it up and Anna set the table. We all sat down and ate dinner.

Daniel kept his hand on my thigh as he talked to family. I stayed quiet and ate. Which wasn't a bad thing. I loved seeing Daniel so happy with his family. They all got along so well, always laughing and having a good time.

We finished eating and they went to sit on the couch. I decided to clean up because I didn't do much. I was washing the dishes when Daniel came up to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Hi baby" he said softly. "Hi dani. How was dinner?" I asked. "Great" we smiled.

After cleaning, I went to the living room. Keri was laying on the couch beside Tyler. Anna and Christian were playing with kobe. Bubbly by Colbie Caillet was playing. Daniel was playing his guitar to the beat.

Tyler brought his phone out and started to take a video. Daniel was running and playing the guitar, trying to be in the video as much as possible. We laughed at his actions.

He continued to play the guitar and run around. We didn't really talk much but I didn't mind, he was spending time with his family. And thats what makes him happy. Towards the end of the song he came up to me.

"May I have this dance?" He asked. "You're so cheesy" I smiled. "So is that a no" he frowned. "No of course not. I'd love to dance" he smiled. I put my hands around his neck and he rested his big hands on my waist. We danced around and smiled at eachother. It felt like we were the only 2 alive.

The song was close to ending. I pulled him close and kissed his lips softly. It was short was sweet and extra passionate. We pulled away and his family was staring in awe.

"You make me feel so single" Anna said. "Me too" Christian whined. "Agreed" Tyler stated. "You two are so cute together" Keri said in awe. Blush appeared on our cheeks.

After a couple hours they decided to leave. We hugged them goodbye and got ready for bed. "Let's go to bed, im so tired baby" he said. "I know, I am too" i yawned. I stripped down to only a bra and underwear. Daniel tossed me one of his shirts and stripped to his boxers.

I took off my bra and through his shirt on. "You're gorgeous baby" he said. I got under the covers and layed down. He crawled in and layed on my chest. "My family loves you babe, maybe even more than they like me"

"I doubt that" i giggled. "They love you alot though" i smiled. "They keep asking when I'm going to propose" he laughed. I smiled widly and kissed his cheek. "Soon babygirl, soon" he kissed me.

"I hope so dani" I closed my eyes. "Baby.." he said softly. "Yes Daniel?" I asked. "I love you" he said. "I love you too....giraffe" I chuckled. "Babyyyy.... i was trying to be cute." He whined. "You are cute, you don't need to try" i smiled. "Ugh, I love you" i kissed his head and closed my eyes.

I couldn't fall asleep, no matter what I did. "Babe, can you please sing to me" he nodded.  he started to sing and I fell asleep Instantly.