Scale/ Jack

*before this starts I want to say something. You are all beautiful no matter your size. Weight does not define your worth!! The number on the scale doesn't define your beauty. There is no "ideal" body, every body is beautiful and perfect. I love you!!! You're gorgeous*

———————————————————

The comments were getting too much. Everyone was calling me fat and making fun of the amount of weight I gained. Usually hate doesn't get to me, I'm always so happy with myself. This time was different, everything was making me upset. I didn't seem to notice a change in my body, everyone else apparently did though.

I looked down at the scale, not sure if i truly wanted to step on it. My feet somehow made their way on the scale. I slowly looked down at the number and gasped. I definitely gained weight, lots of it.

Tears fell down my face as my whole body shook. I fell to my knees and curled into a ball, crying my eyes out. I heard the door open to the house and i quieted down. My hand went over my mouth, making my sobs muffled. Jack walked in and saw me shaking.

"Baby what happened" he held my body against his and rubbed my back. After I calmed down, I decided to talk. "Whats going on?" "I hate myself!! I just hate my body, look at me. I'm so fucking fat" I cried and he looked taken aback.

"Y/N, don't talk about yourself like that. Why are you saying that?? You're absolutely beautiful" he wiped my tears away. "The people in my comments. They are all calling me fat" "you aren't fat babe" he grabbed me and we stood up. We stood in front of the mirror and he looked at me. "Look at you baby, you're gorgeous." He touched my shirt and held my waist. "You're not fat"

He kissed my cheek and I gave him a shy smile. "Never talk about yourself like that. It breaks my heart when someone as perfect as you thinks different" i opened my arms and he hugged me tight. "You're so perfect babygirl, I love your size" he whispered in my ear and kissed right below it.