Jealousy/ Daniel

You and Daniel have been dating a couple months.

Y/N'S POV....
I was just sitting on the couch when Zach and Jack ran into the living room screaming. "Y/N, do you wanna come in the pool with us?" "Sure" I walked into my shared bedroom to see my boyfriend Daniel laying on the bed. I grabbed my bathing suit, went into the bathroom and changed. "Daniel do you wanna come?" "Sure" we then walked out to the pool. I got in and started playing with the boys, while Daniel sat on a chair by the edge.

I wanted Daniel to join but everytime I asked he said no with an annoyed attitude. I was just sitting on a floatie when Daniel stormed inside. I quickly got out of the pool, wrapped myself in a towel and raced inside.

"Whyd you run inside like that baby?" "Why do you care?" " woah what's wrong?" " you. You were completely ignoring your boyfriend and flirting with all my friends" "No I wasn't" "Yes you were" "Daniel I would never do that to you and neither would they" "whatever" and with that he stormed into our room.

The boys quickly ran into the living room to see me with my head in my hands. "Woah woah woah Y/N what's wrong?" Jonah asked. "Daniel, hes so jealous. It doesnt matter what I do he just doesnt trust me" "awe come here" zach said. They gave me a big group hug.

We started to watch movies and eat snacks. The boys tried whatever they could to make me happy, and try to make me forget what happened. Daniel still haven't left the bedroom.

The boys went to bed, right after making sure I was okay. I layed the pillow down and rested my head on it. I tossed and turned, struggling to fall asleep. I'm used to laying my head on Daniel's chest while he wraps his arms around my waist.

I heard a noise right when I was gonna fall asleep. I sat up and saw a sleepy Daniel walking toward me. His blonde hair all messed up. His cheeks were puffy and he looked like he was crying.

"Y/N I can't fall asleep" I looked at him and half smiled. He carried my to our room and layed me on the bed. He got in beside me and pulled the covers over us. He played with my hair slightly and I buried my face in his chest.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I'm sorry that I over reacted. Please forgive me." His eyes watered and tears could fall any second. "No Dani dont cry. Please dont cry" He wiped the tears and sniffed. "I forgive you Dani, it was just a misunderstanding" "I'm sorry for assuming" I kissed his lips softly, he kissed back instantly. "I love you Baby" "I love you more Dani"

A/N- sorry if this isn't the best. Its my first imagine 😀