Daniel

I poured a bit of soap on my hands and rubbed them together until the suds collected on my fingers. The water was warm and cleaned all the germs off my skin.

It was Christmas eve and Daniel, my fiance, invited me to his father's house for dinner. It was a tradition to spend the night at his place and go to his mother's the next night.

Jeff handed me a ball of pizza dough and I set it on the floured counter. My hands started kneeding it and stretching the ball. Daniel came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. His cologne was strong and his black sweater felt warm against the skin that my crocheted sweater exposed.

I leaned back against him and closed my eyes as he kissed my forehead. I could hear Anna and Christian talking and saw the flash go off. They were taking pictures...typical.

Daniel got dough and set if beside mine. We rolled ours out and I grabbed the sauce, spreading it on the top. After it was evenly spread, I put cheese and topping on it.

Tyler poured me a glass of wine as Jeff set my pizza in the oven. We all waited for our pizzas as we drank some alcohol and talked. Daniel was drinking a mango white claw as he rubbed my arm. He talked with Jeff and Tyler as Anna and Christian started joking around with me.

Jeff checked the oven and saw that the cheese on the pizzas were bubbling and the crust was golden. He took them out and after a minute, he cut into them with a special pizza knife.

Daniel sat next to me with his deformed pizza, which made me laugh, and started eating his pizza. We all talked and laughed, making fun of Daniel as a baby. Jeff told us stories about the children as babies and made all of them embarrassed.

I smiled with a mouth full of pizza and Daniel leaned over to kiss me. My lips curled into a smile and saw the twinkle in his eyes. He did that to me often. He was just so mesmerizing.

A/N- I have no words. I'm so sorry for not posting... I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry. I hope you guys have an amazing year, sending you all love and happiness for 2022!