Forgotten prank/Zach

I grabbed the camera and turned it on. "Hey guys. Its Zach, today I'm pranking Y/N. It's her birthday and I'm gonna pretend that I forgot her birthday" I waited for her to come home. I set up the camera and waited.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I just got home and was very excited about what we were gonna do. It's my 18th birthday and I really wanted to spend it with Zach. I walked in and saw Zach in the room. I hugged him and sat on the bed. "Are you ready?" "For what?" "Are we going out for dinner?" "No, why" "but I thought we were going out" he raised an eyebrow.

"Why would we go out?" "Do you know what day it is?" "Saturday" "yeah, what day?" "The 28th" "are you serious Zach?" "What" "you're joking. This cant be real" "what do you mean" "you really dont know what day it is" "is it our anniversary?"

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Its my birthday Zach. My 18th birthday" "no its not" "I know my own birthday" "are you serious?" "I cant believe you forgot my birthday" "I'm sorry, I've been so busy lately" "that's not an excuse Zachary" "I'll remember next year" "no, this year is special. I'm 18" "well 19 is special too I guess"

"No Zach its not" "kinda" "I cant believe you forgot, we've been together for 4 years" "look im sorry, you've probably forgotten my birthday before" "no I havent, it may 27th" "I'm sorry babe"

"Its not the end of the word baby" "I know it's not, but I'm still mad Zach" he frowned. "It really shows how much you care" "dont think of it like that" "what am I supposed to think?" I had tears in my eyes at this point.

A single tear slid down my cheek. "Baby dont cry" he put his hand on my leg and I pushed if off. I got up and walked to the living room. I cried on the couch with my head in my hands.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Y/N ran out crying, I had to make this up to her. I grabbed the camera and ran to the living room. She was sitting there sobbing. "Baby, I'm so sorry. This is a prank. Look I have the camera" I held up the camera. "I'm sorry, I didnt forget your birthday. Now lets get ready. I'm treating you to a nice dinner tonight"

She looked up with red, puffy eyes. I reached my arms out and held her close. We rocked back and forth. I kissed her head repeatedly as I cooed sweet thing into her ears. "I'm sorry, do you forgive me?" "Yes" "I love you" "I love you too baby" "you were so mad" "yeah, dont do stupid shit like that ever again" "ok, dont call me Zachary again" "ok zachary" I rolled my eyes and kissed her.

A/N- the video up above is the inspiration. I just watched it and an imagine came to mind. It kinda sucks but that's ok. Go follow my insta for more stories @ ryann_seavey