Chapter Sixty Two

It was two weeks later and Jay was undercover at a strip club, talking to some guy about a drug deal while Harper was backup in the van. She had a permanent smirk on her face that nobody would be able to wipe off as she saw how uncomfortable Jay looked from one of the cameras they had hacked.

"Loosen up," she whispered into his ear piece, before turning to Kim. "This is priceless," Kim said, laughing as he politely turned down one of the dances someone was offering him. "I know right?" Harper laughed. "Too bad Ruzek isn't here, he would have been perfect for the job," Kim laughed.

"You're right, he would have been a natural at it" Harper smirked before turning to watch as the owner demanded Jay to receive a dance from one of the strippers. Once the deal was done and they had made their arrests, Harper smirked, meeting Jay in the van, "Look at you, all dressed like an asshole and getting lap dances," she teased, giggling as she noticed the blush coloring his cheeks.

She took his wire, straightening his blazer out of instinct before placing the wire down because Mouse had taken some time off since it was summer and Samara didn't have to teach. Still, smirking she walked to the car with him following her, he still hadn't said a word, trying to come up with a good comeback. She sat in the driver's seat, waiting for him to come before starting the car.

"You know what? Just wait, one day, you'll have to go undercover as a stripper," Jay said, while Harper scoffed. "That would never happen," she said, grimacing in horror, now it was Jay's turn to smirk. "Jay?" she asked innocently as they neared the district, she needed him as her date to the reunion.

"Harper," he said, knowing exactly what she was up to. "Save your suit, I need you for tomorrow," she said. "Do you need me or the suit?" Jay said with a smirk. "Both.. Wait, it came from your closet, are you sure it's a nice suit?" she asked, concernedly looking at him as she parked.

"I have nice suits," Jay scoffed as they got out, speeding up to match her pace. "We're engaged, I'm a cop but you're not, you're worth a lot of money, millions, you got in early at Facebook, like really early," Harper said, quickly making a profile for Jay, something she was good at from having to make profiles for herself so many times.

"You like role play?" Jay asked, jokingly while Harper gasped punching him in the arm, this time it actually hurt, Jay had to admit she had a good swing. "My high school reunion is this weekend," Harper explained as Jay nodded. "Hank got me into a prep school so everyone is--," she stopped explaining when realization crossed Jay's face.

"I'll go with you, I couldn't be more happy about being your fiance," Jay joked while Harper shook her head but the look of thanks in her eyes showed him how grateful she was. She didn't need to be that grateful because Jay would do anything to make her happy. He shook his head, amused, before going to the locker room and changing. They were quite the pair.