Chapter 106

Jungkook's POV

Yoo Ri is helpless now. All I can do for her right now, is to stay with her. I hold her free hand na kanina pa nanginginig.

She looked at me with her crying eyes, at tinanguan ko lang siya as a sign to say to her na hindi ako aalis sa tabi niya.

We waited for hours sa labas ng operating room at hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin mapakali si Yoo Ri.

She said that baka mamaya pang madaling araw makarating ang parents niya since galing sila out of town.

"Have you eaten dinner already?" Tanong kay Yoo Ri. It's already 11 PM in the evening at kanina ko pa siya kasama rito.

"I don't have appetite." She whispered.

"Aish." Sabi ko at napakamot ng ulo. "Just wait here, babalik ako kaagad."

Napatingin sa akin si Yoo Ri and her face was troubled. "No, please stay here." Sabi nito at umiling. "I'm really not hungry."

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako. I don't want to leave her either. "Okay.." I said.

I've searched and dialed Jimin-sshi's number. "Hey Jungkook-sshi. Where are you, ikaw nalang wala dito sa dorm."

"I'm kind of in an emergency. Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure. Wag mo lang mahingi hingi si Trishia." Sabi nito at tumawa sa kabilang linya.

"Playful as ever." Sabi ko at napailing nalang. "Anyway, can you take out some food and bring it to the hospital?"

"Hospital?" He asked confused. "Why? What's the matter. Did something happened?"

"Long story, but I'm with Yoo Ri." I answered.

"Oh, alright alright. I'll be there in twenty."

"Sige thank you hyung."

"Cheonmaneyo." Jimin hyung said and hung up the line.

We sat there in silence at hinihintay pa namin ang sasabihin ng doctor. Maya maya dumating na si Jimin dala dala yung mga pagkaing binili ko. "Hyung, eto na pala yung pagkain." Sabi ni Jimin sabay abot sa akin.

"Thanks hyung." I said to Jimin.

"Yoo Ri." Tawag na Jimin sabay tapik sa balikat nito. "Everything will be fine." He said and smiled at her.

Yoo Ri just gave out a small smile. "I hope so." She whispered.

"Yoo Ri. You should eat first." Sabi ko sabay kuha nung pagkain sa plastic bag.

"I really don't have the appetite.." Sabi niya.

"Don't be stubborn. You need to eat." Pangaral ko sa kanya.

She just sighed in response. Hindi niya naubos yung pagkain. She really don't have the appetite. Sino ba naman ang makakakain sa lagay nato?

"How are you feeling?" I asked her although I know she's not okay at all.

"I'm fine." Sabi nito at ngumiti ng kaunti.

It was a lie, I know. But I need to ask her how she feels to remind her that she is not alone.

Maya maya lumabas na yung doctor. "Miss Kim Yoo Ri?"

Agad na tumayo si Yoo Ri at kinausap ang doktor.

"How was kuya? Is he alright Doc?" Sabi niya habang pumipiyok ang boses.

"Let me be honest. Your brother is not in good shape. For the mean time, we succeeded to stop his seizure. But I'm afraid we need to do an immediate operation dahil yung isang ugat sa utak niya ay malapit ng pumutok."

"The operation will be successful right doc? Wala naman pong mangyayaring masama kay kuya diba?" Yoo Ri said as she sobbed.

"We cannot say that for the mean time. Let's just pray for his operation to be a success. Anyway the operation, should be done one of these days, dahil kung hindi, baka hindi na natin maagapan pa. We need your parents consent for the operation, please relay the message to them."

Yoo Ri nodded to the doctor. "Thank you po."

"Well then, I need to go now iha." Sabi ng doctor as he tapped Yoo Ri's shoulder.

The doctor exited and at that same time, Yoo Ri burst to tears as she fall apart.