Chapter 16

Taehyung's POV

She's back.

I thought I had moved on from her. I really worked hard to erase her from my life, but just seeing her face alone, I knew I failed.

"Hi everyone! I am Jung Katlyn! I hope we all get along."That voice, I missed it so bad.

But I need to control myself. I should be hating her, not missing her.

I need to get ahold of myself.

She pushed me away when all I did was to love her.

Sino bang hindi? She's innocent, bubbly, and cute. She's also a happy soul. And seeing her always makes me feel at ease.

She was my supposed to be fiance. Kung titignan we must be really lucky, kasi that time, we both love each other and it was unexpected na yung girlfriend ko ay siya ring fiance ko. And I was so hyped that time, but unexpectedly, she dumped me. She declined my proposal, saying she's inlove with someone else. At ang mas masakit pa dun, she's in love with Rap Monster, one of my best buddies.

Mas sumakit pa dahil RM also admitted to me that simula bata pa sila, he has always been inlove with her too.

So what else can I do? I gave her up, even though it feels like I'm losing my life. Nagparaya ako. But fuck, sa sobrang sakit, kahit yung dating ako nawala na rin.

I became this new version of myself.

Numb

Cold

Serious

And Heartless.

Kailangan kong maging ganito to protect myself from pain. I've learned my lesson and as long as kaya ko, I'll prevent myself from it once again.

RM talked with me about this already. He told me, he won't make a move on Katlyn. He said to me na, he's ready to give up his love for friendship. Sabi ko sa kanya if you like her make a move at wag niya na akong isipin.

But being Namjoon he is, he never did. He told me, he won't feel completely happy if he'll see me suffer in pain habang siya ay masaya. And actually, sa totoo lang, I'm so thankful for RM. That sacrifice is not easy. But he did for our friendship.

Katlyn always calls me Tae. She's the only one calling me that. Kaya simula nung iniwan niya ako, I don't want people to call me Tae, Taehyung or anything that goes on with that name. It's because, sa tuwing naririnig ko yun, I suddenly remember her, and all the pain.

Kanina, alam kong nakatigin siya sa akin. Kaya nga ako umiiwas ng tingin eh. Hindi pa ako ready na makasalamuha ulit ang babaeng dahilan kung bakit ako nasaktan at nagbago.

Anyway, let's stop talking about her, ayoko na siyang isipan pa ulit.

I played video games instead. I was home for tonight, pero wala ang both parents ko ngayon. And my sister is with them kaya mag-isa lang ako.

I played for 1 hour straight at nang makaramdam ako ng pagod, I took a break at kumuha ng pagkain sa ref.

Nakakita ako ng freshly baked pie ni mom.

Lumitaw nalang bigla sa isipan ko yung babaeng lumapit sa akin kaninang break at nagbigay sa akin ng pagkain. I didn't expect na lalapitan niya ako and offer me her foods. Alam kong hindi pa niya masyadong nababawasan yung pagkain niya. I am aware din kahit ganito ako ka tahimik. Binigay lang din yun sa kanya pero she still gave it away too.

The gesture almost make me caught off guard pero nagawa kong maging cold agad agad. Kahit sino pa yan, I need to block them from getting into my heart.

She was the same girl sleeping in the garden this morning. I was up the tree nang dumating siya. Actually, she's so weird. Nagsasalita ng mag isa. I watched her doing stuffs, hanggang sa nakatulog siya sa may bench sa baba ng puno kung nasaan ako.

Bumaba ako and sat beside her. May space pa naman eh. I watched her sleep for a moment. She's looks so angelic, kahit naka salamin pa siya. Her cheeks are chubby and her lashes are long. Yun nga lang she's kind of pale.

Hanggang sa I felt sleepy too all of a sudden. Nakatulog din ako habang nakaupo katulad niya.

Nung nakapikit na ako, I felt something heavy on my shoulders. Binuksan ko saglit ang mata ko and saw that naka lean na yung head niya sa batok ko.

I didn't bothered na alisin yung ulo niya. And besides baka mahirapan siya sa pagtulog pag inalis ko. So I stayed still while we both drifted to sleep.