CHARACTER SYNOPSIS

Meet The Boys:

V - He is the silent and serious one. Dati, siya yung pinaka magulo, pinaka masayahin sa grupo. He was this weirdo alien that can make everyone smile kahit wala siyang ginagawa. But beyond being serious, he surely cares.

Suga - The cool savage guy who laughs all of the time. Yung tipong sa sobrang pagtawa kita na pati gilagid, but you'll love looking at that sight. His laugh is beautiful.

J-Hope - The Funny guy. He always wiggles around. Nasobrahan ata sa pag inom ng gamot. But seriously speaking, he is the happy pill of everyone. Wala kang masasabi sa kanya. He's an angel, Everyone's Hope.

Jin - The Softhearted and very thoughtful kind of guy. Also the eldest of the group. He basically lives in his sanctuary, the kitchen. That is why parang siya yung babae sa grupo, sobrang sarap at galing kasi magluto and don't forget mahilig sa pink. But mind you, He's called the Worldwide Handsome!

Rap Mon - The brains of the group. Siya ang pinakamatalino. Duduguin ka sa english niya. But not only that, siya rin ang pumoprotekta sa lahat. He's their savior at kuya ng lahat. He is the leader a.k.a their Dad.

Jimin - The sweet Casanova. Lahat ng babae na aattract sa kanya. Sa sobrang pagka sweet niya, nabibigyan na ng ibang meaning ng mga babae. But he's definitely such a sweetheart. He always get any girl he wanted. But serious relationship is not on his vocabulary.

Jungkook - The Good guy. Mahiyain pero sobrang gentle. Kung titignan, he's close to perfection. Girls will fall head over heals for him. He got the looks and good attitude. A compete package, Oh this guy.

Meet The Girls:

Kang Heara - She is awkward with the world. Hindi niya alam kung bakit, pero everytime she talks with people, she often feels alone more than ever. She's both naive and not. Kayang kaya niyang basahin ang mga tao, it's easy for her to see people's real feelings and emotions. This is what happens if shut your mouth and study people instead. She also loves hearing people's own life story. She's really good at listening but no one ever listened to what she wants to say. She's been through a lot at walang nakakaalam and somehow, she secretly hopes for someone to finally listen to her voice.

Kim Trishia - The Boyish friendly trouble maker. She sure is loud and that's why nagiging upbeat ang mga tao sa paligid niya. Sobrang friendly but one thing she hates are people who uses others, especially girls kaya somebody always makes her blood boil.

Min Yeon Woo - Suga's little sister. They're both cool siyempre. Pero kung ano ang kina jolly ni Suga yun naman ang pagka cold ni Yeon Woo. It just takes time for people to know the real her. She might be a rule breaker pero she's soft inside.

Jung Katlyn - The childish bookworm. According to her, cold daw siya minsan but her actions says otherwise. She's really bubbly and always jokes around. Lagi niyang nakukuha mga jokes niya sa dami ng librong nabasa niya. One of the BTS' members is her childhood sweetheart.

Kim Yoo Ri - Bad Girl in the house. She's mean and cold. Isa rin siya sa pinakasikat sa Bangtan University. Pero kahit ganon, guys adores her. She likes someone but apparently di siya pinapansin. What will she do then?

Joy Park - Madaldal siya. Nagmana siya sa bestfriend niyang super sikat. If you combined these too, Mababaliw ka sa kakulitan nila. They super care for each other. But does it mean romantically? Tignan natin.

Jinny Park - Isang super sikat na idol like BTS. Jinny is so cool and pretty. She got the looks and stance kaya ang dami niyang fans. She actually like some cool guy too pero di naman makaramdam. Ano kayang gagawin niya?

They are the Characters of this story entitled : "B A T T L I N G T O S U C C E E D" (BTS)

AUTHOR'S WARNING: MARAMI PONG MAGIGING LOVE TRIANGLES DITO HAHAHA.