Chapter 94

Joy's POV

"Do you remember back when we were just kids?" He asked at naalala ko ang nakaraan. Back when we were kids, dito kami madalas pumasyal. How I miss the olden days.

Napatingin ako kay Hopie na nagsimulang magkuwento. I can't help but smile at the sight I'm seeing right now. He seems so caught up with our memories, just like how I do. And it makes me happy knowing that I'm not the only one who remembers.

"Sometimes we play here. Kids that time teases me that I look like these horses. All the time, yan nalang ang naririnig ko. People are so judgemental. I thought all were the same, but then you showed up and proved everything wrong. You were the only one who stood up before me. You were so different from them, you saved me from their words. That time, I just thought I found my hero. I just can't believe a girl would help me out. And you know since then, I've admired you for that." J-Hope said as he looked at me directly in my eyes as he share his mesmerizing smile.

Why..

Why is he saying these?

"For so long ikaw lang ang nasa tabi ko. You stayed with me through thick and thin. You became my bestfriend and I am so happy for that. Na meron akong kaibigan na handa akong ipaglaban even the world turn it's back at me. Who would have thought I'll be bestfriends with that little girl? I'm just really happy I was bullied that time.. Because if not for that, you won't show up and help me out. Because of that I have you, and it's one of my greatest blessing all my life."

Hindi ko na alam pero all I know is I am so happy in this moment. Listening to him about me, it makes me so much contented. As long as I can make him happy, Okay na ako, bestfriend man o hindi.

"Ikaw lang talaga ang may alam tungkol sa lahat. You were there when I became head over heels towards a girl. You supported me all the way through. You never gave up on me kahit nasasaktan ka na pala. I really can't imagine how much heartbreak did I caused you when I was talking about Jinny all these time. I'm such a pain in the ass but you still never left me."

"..Hopie.." I whispered. Naiiyak na ako.

"You are my bestfriend, and I want you to be my bestfriend for eternity. You're the only person na alam kong kilalang kilala ako, and I can't think of anyone else but you. You know how to read me just by looking at me. You perfectly know how to make my mood better. You are my happy pill. And I swear, when we parted back when you confessed to me, I lost myself. I'm not the happy me anymore compared when I have you with me. I became hesitant about everything else in my life. Seeing you getting closer with other people especially my hyung, it fucking kills me more. I questioned myself about how I really feel. I felt jealous seeing you with other guys that it makes me crazy. I love you, Joy. I know I'm a an idiot for just realizing it now. Kung kelan ko nakitang mawawala ka na sa akin, dun ko lang nakita kung gaano kita kamahal. That's right. I'm so inlove with my bestfriend and losing you slowly kills everything about me. Joy, losing you will be the death of me."

Hindi ako makapagsalita sa mga sinasabi niya sa akin ngayon. Ni isang kataga walang lumabas sa bibig ko. I don't know what to feel, it's all so sudden. This is all so sudden.

"..What are you saying Hopie?" I asked pero nagsimula nang magtubing ang mga mata ko.

"What I am saying is I am inlove with you Joy."

"You're not kidding?" I asked almost in a whisper. "..Hopie naman eh. You know, my love for you never faded. Kung alam mo lang, I tried to forget you but I just can't. I love you so much to do that. And no one can surpass what I feel for you. I still love you too, so much."

"I'm so sorry for realizing everything just now. I do love you, more than being my bestfriend." He said and looked at me in the eyes. Inabot niya ang noo ko as he gave me a gentle kiss.

I felt his lips in my forehead as I closed my eyes. My lips gave out the biggest smile I had in my whole life.

And that's where I felt everything stopped.