Chapter 102

Trishia's POV

"Hello Trishia. I've heard about you, thank you for taking care of this guy while I'm not around." Sabi nito as she chuckled and looked at Jimin.

I faked a smile. "He's a lot to handle." Mahinang sabi ko.

"I know, so thank you for coping up with this squeaky guy." Sabi nito at tumawa ulit ng mahina. Subalit hindi ko siya masamahan, I'm too hurt to even fake a laugh.

"Nga pala hon, I'll just talk to Trishia, something very important, but don't worry, it will be quick." Tara nodded and smiled warmly.

"Okay." Sabi nito at humarap sa akin at kay Jimin. "Don't do anything stupid." Paalala nito.

"Yes mam!" Sabi nito at hinalikan ulit ito sa noo.

Fuck. Damn these memories. That should be me.

I was in her position, a few moths ago. I was in that place, Jimin's forehead kisses, He'd done that to me.

Shit. Bakit ganito?

Trishia, punyeta, wag kang iiyak. My hands balled into fist. I can't cry. Wala akong karapatan.

Nakalimutan mo bang peke lahat ng to? It's all a show.

Sobrang sakit. And my eyes starts welling up, parang hindi pa rin matanggap ng utak ko ang nakikita ko.

Jimin led me to the garden.

"Anyway, I'm so sorry for not telling you about her. Everything's supposed to be a secret, so I can't spill the beans even to you." Sabi nito na parang wala lang. Fuck Jimin, why are you doing this to me!?

"And that's why I needed to talk to you. About the thing going around with Jin hyung, I'm sorry but I need to stop pretending to be your boyfriend. Especially that Tara's back. I hope you understand." Sabi nito at nginitian na naman ako.

"Are you serious?" Those are the only words that managed to come out of my mouth.

Nagtaka si Jimin sa akin. "Of course I am.. Why?"

Umiling nalang ako as I stop the lump in my chest. "Nothing, pero sana, you should have told earlier, na may fiancé ka."

"A..re you okay?" Tanong niya at kita ko ang pag aalala sa mukha niya.

Am I fucking okay?

Hell! I'm not okay.

Trishia, no don't cry in front of him. It would be pathetic.

I bit my inside lip, to stop me break down. "Do.." I started to speak but it's so hard. "Do you really love her?"

Please don't say yes, wag please.

"Yes, I love Tara so much." He answered with his damned smile.

That's it.

I nodded. "I.. do hope, you'll be happy. I need to go." Sabi ko at tumakbo na paalis.

At pagtalikod ko, duon na bumuhos ang luhang gustong kumawala.