Chapter 39

Jungkook's POV

The moment I arrived to save her, everyone suddenly stopped.

And I don't know what made them stop their punishment to her. But good thing na tinigilan na nila.

"Excuse me." I said as I excuse myself from the ton of students na nakapalibot into a circle. I need to make sure Heara is okay.

That's when I saw why they stopped. And I myself froze in my place.

She was protected by someone I didn't expected to.

"Touch her once more and, I'll be your fucking death!" He shouted with rage as he still embrace her safely around his arms.

Fuck, she's fucking trembling and she was a mess. Her body was covered with smashed eggs and flour. Damn! Ano bang problema nang mga taong to at sinaktan nila siya nang ganitong katindi!?

But did I miss something here? Why is he doing that? Close ba sila?

Aish!!! I am fucking late, I should be the one saving her. But seeing her being saved by someone else, makes my heart ache.

No one dared to speak. When he is sure enough that everyone agreed with their silence, he hold her hand and brought her out of this place.

And I stood here, watching them go.

And I remembered where I am. I looked at the faces around me and I was filled with rage. "Who the hell planned this!?" Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili kong sumigaw.

This was my first time shouting at people. Nabigla ang lahat sa inakto ko. And I saw them being scared, But I don't care right now.

"Who did this!?" I repeated.

A few hands pointed at someone I didn't also expected too. "Yoo Ri!?" I asked all confused. "YOU!?" It is unbelievable, why is she dong this?

Yoo Ri is frozen at place too. "Wait, I can fucking explain." Nangnginig na sabi niya.

Ginuyod ko siya paalis sa lugar na iyon para kausapin. Hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala na kaya niyang gawin to. Heara was doing nothing wrong with her!

"Why did you do this to her!?" I couldn't contain my voice any longer.

I am so frustrated and mad right now.

Nakayuko lang siya sa harap ko. I need to contain myself from shouting at her. She is a girl after all.

"I... I'm sorry."

"That sorry isn't for me Yoo Ri. Right now, I need to understand why did you do that to her!"

"Because I'm fucking Jealous!" She blurted out in front of me.

"You're what!?" I asked unsure of what I heard.

"I'm so fucking jealous Jungkook! I like you, okay!? And seeing you with her makes me go crazy! While here I am, doing everything for you to look at me. That girl can do it, even without even trying!" Yoo Ri said now crying.

"You heard me, I like you. Matagal na." She said as she sobbed.

"That was not a reason to do this kind of shit." I said calmly. "And I'm.. I'm sorry I don't know you were feeling that way."

So all this time she likes me? I thought all along it was Jimin. She was still crying infront of me. I get the handkerchief in my pocket and gave it to her.

"I'm really sorry too. I am out of myself when my jealousy kicks in." She said as she wiped her tears.

"But please, don't hurt her anymore."

"You like her that much?" She asked me with a bitter smile.

I was caught off guard with her question. Ano nga ba ang nararamdaman ko?