Chapter 59

Taehyung's POV

I was escaping Katlyn. Kanina niya pa kasi ako sinusundan and I actually don't want to talk to her.

Seeing her just makes me sad that I already am.

But damn, kahit saan ako pumunta I can still see her silhouette following me around.

Akala niya siguro hindi ko siya nakikita but I do. And keeping my stance is kind of hard kapag nandiyan si Katlyn.

I busied myself looking at everything na pwedeng makita ko to let me forget na nasa paligid ko lang si Katlyn.

I was out on the roads at naglalakad. Is she still following me?

Yes she is.

Don't she know na delikado na sa labas sa ganitong oras. Napahilamos nalang ako sa mukha. Why am I still thinking for her safety?

Fuck this.

I am caught up with my thoughts again while I'm walking outside. Then my eyes were diverted to the window of a restaurant.

I saw something that made me lose shits.

Teka, bakit ganito? Why am I feeling like this?

I feel irritated seeing them now. Bakit ba sila magkasama?

Nangunot ang noo ko sa kakaisip.

Jungkook and Heara?

Why does the sound of their names together makes me feel angry?

Damn.

My hands automatically fumbled my phone in my pocket and dialed Heara's number.

"Hey, I need you right now. I'll claim that dinner you promised me before."

"Huh? As in ngayon na?" I can see her confusion from outside the window.

Why, do you like being with Jungkook more? Pshh.

"And Katlyn is actually around, help me with her. I don't want to see her just yet."

Well, that's half true anyway, but the real reason is that..

I just don't want to see them together.

Jealous?

Fuck. No!

Well.. I'm.. I'm..

Oh shit.

Napakagat siya sa labi niya and worry is visible in her face. "Where are you? Pupuntahan kita."

Why does seeing her worry for me makes me feel happy? Aiiish!

"Meet me at the cafe you work at. I'll be waiting there."

"Arrasseo.." She agreed and I hung up.

Hinihintay kong umalis na siya but hell, bakit pa siya nakikipag asaran? Pwede namang umalis agad diba? Sobrang close ba nila?

Fuck.

I just felt my face crumpled in annoyance.

What have she done to me?