The Period Talk

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoy this one-shot!!

(Natsu and Lucy are already dating)

Lucy stretched her back tiredly as she then sat herself right upon the light comforter. For the time being, the blonde had to stay the night at her boyfriend's house for at least 3 days while her floors got refinished. Originally, she was going to stay with Erza or Levy, but there was many issues with that.

One, Erza: Lucy was scared to be in a house alone with an S-Class mage surrounded by 50+ swords.

Two, Levy: She was in an confirmed relationship with Gajeel and frankly, Lucy was scared to be in a house with them two alone for inappropriate reasons. (She can thank Pantherlily for that one)

And one issue that really persuaded Lucy was Natsu: he didn't want to be alone without her. Literally, while she was trying to decide on where to stay, Natsu begged her all day and of course, she teased him a little at first but the moment he started whimpering and tugging on her leg when she threatened to stay at Gray's, she gave in and admitted she was only joking.

But of course, she was planning on staying with him the whole time. She just wasn't sure if he wanted her to stay over as well. He seemed pretty self-explanatory at first but sometimes, you just never know.

The only problem was; she started her period yesterday and she has no idea how Natsu will take it. They've only been dating for about three-four months and normally, she'll go to Erza or Levy if she needs a friend to talk to about it. But she supposes, she'll have to confront him about it sometime.

She nervously sat on the comforter of the bed Natsu just previously bought a few weeks ago, still refusing to get rid of the hammock, glancing around the house she had just cleaned as well.

Popping in the corner of her vision, she saw Natsu trying to somehow cook the chicken without burning it with his magic. She softly giggled at him trying his hardest.

She had her lady supplies in her bag, her clothes, washing stuff, extra underwear, her keys, and everything else she needed as she recounted them in her head.

Seeing his confused self, Lucy figured as to help him. So, with that, she calmly sat up. To only feel a slightly damp spot on her bottom.

She nervously turned around to see if what happened had actually happened, and she did not want to be right. But sometimes, the world can just be so unfair.

On the spot of the comforter she sat on, laid a bright, red spot that's size was slightly smaller than the palm of a hand.

Her hand quickly slapped her mouth in shock, unintentionally as she realized what had happened.

She bled through her pants.

She wasn't even wearing a skirt or anything like that. She was wearing her dark grey sweatpants. Plus, she didn't even think she would be bleeding this heavily. She was even using her most absorbent product.

This was not how she planned to tell Natsu about her period. But she supposed, she has no choice now.

"Oh my God . . ." She muttered quietly as she still couldn't believe what happened.

Oh, and to top it all off, she doesn't even have any extra sweatpants.

"You actually have to be kidding me." She thought.

She softly pouted as she really did not want to confront Natsu like this. Especially with a huge dark stain on her bottom.

She groaned quietly as she rubbed her face, trying her best to get over the situation, however, it was clearly not doing any good.