Rivalry

Heyyy everyone! Happy Father's Day! Chances are that this chapter may come out late or on time because 1: I'm hanging out with my family and 2: I'm doing a all-day Horror movie marathon on Netflix cause I'm too scared to watch some at night. 🤷‍♀️

Anyyyywayy, yes this is a Father's Day special, enjoy!!

(Family NaLu)

The golden sun casted it's light over the peaceful town. It was finally Father's Day and the Dragneel Family wasn't entirely as planned but, they were some what there.

With a creak, Natsu slowly opened his eyes to only reveal the beige, boring ceiling. He sighed deeply, but that was before he stared to uncover the woman of his life, clinging onto his waist as she slept soundly.

His fingers strolled her hair peacefully as she strolled.

"'Morning." He said, still combing her blonde locks.

"Good morning," She yawned cutely in his opinion. "Happy Father's Day."

"Really? It's that time again?" He questioned.

"Yup. However, Luke's still sleeping." Her delicate brunette eyes glanced at him.

"That guy is only four and. . . I'm about—"

"Four hundred and twenty. Am I right?" She interrupted.

"Okay, haha, funny." He mocked her teasingly. "I actually don't know."

"Natsu, you're a year older than me."

"Oh then, I'm thirty one?"

"Close; thirty." She sighed as she leaned over him. "Let's not do math early in the morning. What do you wanna do today with the whole family?"

"Uh, I don't know." He shrugged.

"Come on! There has to be something."

"Well, I was thinking a job but we have Luke and all, so yeah."

"Look at Mr. Protective here." She pokes his chest.

"Well, I wasn't very protective when we were busy making Luke."

Lucy screeched, "Natsu!"

"And you know it."

"Shut up!"

Natsu laughed heartedly, "Okay, for real though, I guess I just wanna relax."

"Ok, and do what? Like watch a movie? Play a game?"

"You can make me a buffet for dinner."

Lucy clicked her tongue, "I'll think about it ."

"Hey, you said what I wanted. That's what I want."

"Man, you're boring."

"Do you wanna see boring?" He smirked.

"Stop it!"

"Ooooh! Lucy being naughty!" He teased her, poking her rosy cheeks jokingly.

"So not! You were!"

"Sure. Yeah, let's go with that."

A sudden creak was sounded as their four year old son frolicked passed the door and attempted a leap onto the bed. He desperately failed.

"Momma, help me." He whined, looking down at the floor as he tried climbing again.

The blonde scurried across the covers that of which her arms stretched and her son was embraced into her arms, grasping tightly onto her shirt.

"Yay." He cheered to himself.

Lucy giggled as she was closed into her husband's arms.

"Mine. You find your own woman." Natsu snarled.

"Hey! No fair, daddy! She's my mom! I wanna snuggle wit her!" He complained.

"Yeah well guess what, I'm also her daddy!" He growled towards the confused kid.

Lucy bonked her husband's head, "Natsu!!!!"

"You didn't deny it."

"Can you stop it?!" She shouted, flustered.

"Daddy, I think you made her mad. Her eyes are scury."

"Yeah, and I think you're right."

"You've had me your whole life. I think we can fit another person."

"Yippee." Her son hugged around her chest.

"Hey, I'm watching your hands buddy." Snarled Natsu once again as his son flinched and his wife sighed a small smile gracing her lips.

Sorry for the short chapter🤷🏽‍♀️