Remember Me

Heyyy! So, right now I'm depressed because I just kicked out of a school club for the stupidest reason so now I'm writing a depressed NaLu one-shot! Sorry for tears!

"I won't let you go!" Lucy shouted, using the weakest amount of air she ha left in her throat.

She tightly gripped onto Natsu's wrist, refusing to give in into the darkness.

"Lucy, you don't have much of a choice."

"I don't care! You.....you can't go now!" She cried.

The darkness slowly cloaked his back and soon his waist as he cupped the celestial mage's face softly, caressing her soft fair cheeks that were caked with salty tears. Her tears were useless, she knew.

"Lucy Heartfilia," He started, getting surprised eyes from Lucy.

"Ever since we met, you always managed to surprise me. You went on missions you feared and faced life-threatening risks. Though, you never left my side,"

"Natsu, What are you-"

"By all means, you had a smile of light and eyes of glass. You were so fragile yet unbreakable. I would praise my own life to be with you; I would praise our future if you would. I wouldn't imagine a better future without you. So please, give me the chance to be with you for the rest of our lives,"

"Natsu! Now isn't the time!" She cried loudly.

"I loved you with all my heart. From Bora to Phantom, from Edolas to the Grand Magic Games. From Tartaros to infinity. So, will you light my world by marrying me?" He croaked.

"Of course, Natsu!" She cried again. "Of course I would marry you! I would say it a thousand times, I love you Natsu Dragneel! Just please don't go!"

"It's my time-"

"No it's not! There's so much to live on with! And I can't lose someone else! I already lost Aquarius, don't you be next!"

"I'll be by your side, watching over you all the time."

"God dammit Natsu!! How can I lose someone that meant so much to me?!"

He smashes his lips against hers, feeling her melt in, pulling him closer as if they weren't close enough. They shut their eyes as they passionately moved in rhythm. Kissing like there was no tomorrow. He then parted.

"I have to go; to Zeref." He said sorrowfully.

"Please don't, Natsu!" Lucy shouted from the top of her lungs, watching her one true love drown in darkness before her eyes as she desperately fought with nothing but her hands. Loke and Virgo watched with sorrow filling their eyes. Watching the torn apart blonde fall to her knees as she cried her eyes out.

Her guild mates shedded their tears alongside, although, not as hard as Lucy did.

She earned headaches from them yet she was still feeling worse. The dagger in her heart, taking her heart apart. She was shattered; broken. She had nothing to do about it besides sob and whisper his name and talk to him as if he was still there of how much he meant to her.

"N-Natsu...." Happy whimpered, tears streaming down.

"I-Idiot..." She mumbled. "He knows I can't live without him!" She pounded the ground hardly with her fist, earning bruises and cuts. She continued pounding till she felt nothing but numbness surround her knuckles.

"L-Lucy stop..." Loke quietly begged with sorrow to the girl as he held her bleeding fist.

Her teeth were gritted and filled with determination. Though, she knew, nothing could bring Natsu back. No matter how hard she punched the ground, no matter the amount of blood that came along with it, she couldn't do anything. She could only sit there and think back to the days were they teamed up on Tenrou island when it was them against Kain from the Seven Kin.

How annoying Natsu was by controlling Lucy with Mr. Cursey. She remembered his worried face of when he looked at her so worried as Kain beat her. He was afraid to lose her. And they now lost each other with no return.

"I'll never forget you Natsu Dragneel. I-I'll forever remember you." She whispered under her breath.