She Won't Think the Same

Hello everyone! I apologize for this slowness! I've just been caught up in some shows but don't worry, I'm still here :). Anyway, please enjoy this new one-shot!!!

{Requested by _Fairy_Tail_777_ }

(Natsu and Lucy are not already dating)

Natsu lazily slumped his head upon the bar counter. It was a dead evening, meaning nothing quite entertaining was happening and the only thing that really got on his nerves was his own mind. The mind that was peppered with questions and unknown statements that he had no answer to so much that he weirdly started to count his own fingers to distract himself. He would ask for a nice, spicy, hot drink but Mira was off on a job with Erza, which as you can tell, can't end it up very good.

So, he just laid there. He would go to Lucy's but. . . It was too weird for him. He was confused about the feeling he got when he saw her. Her beautiful brunette eyes and gorgeous, soft blonde locks that were draped across her shoulders when loose. Her body was questionable. He would say it was nice but not in a perverted way. He wouldn't think that about her. Not ever. He always saw her as a friend and possibly as a lover but he ignored that thought.

Soon enough, specific blue eyes caught his vision in front of him. It was Lisanna. He figured she would be home by now.

"Hey, Lisanna." He glanced up at her boringly.

"Hey Natsu," She stared deeper into his irises. "Okay, what's up? Somethings wrong."

Natsu straight up slammed his head into the counter making it rumble, "What's love?"

"O-Okay, that was straight to the point." Lisanna pondered for a small minute after with her finger to her chin. "Love? Well, this is coming from a girl who's already dating someone but if I had to honestly say, it would be the type of attraction you don't from anyone else. You want their attention and theirs only. Their opinion is what matters other than anyone else's. And not only that. No matter what they do, you always find the good out of it even if it's just from a heated argument or a thought. You somehow find the strength to love them which is such a wonderful feeling. At first, you think it's nervousness but it's only because it's such a rare feeling to get from an important person. And about that feeling, it's warm and not like fiery-warm. Like, a sweet warm. Like when you hug someone and feel safe!"

"I feel safe with Lucy." Natsu thought to himself with confusion.

"And, if it's okay I ask, why do you ask?" Lisanna let out a small smirk.

"O-Oh, it's just that Lucy's—"

"Ha! I knew it!" Lisanna quickly got up from her seat and started to dance around in happiness.

"Huh? Knew what?" Natsu exclaimed, eager to know.

"You want me to help you out ask out Lucy!" Lisanna grinned hugely just by the thought.

Natsu flushed heavily, "N-No. . ."

"Yes! Yes, it is, you dense goofball!"

"I was gonna say it in different words but I guess that works too." Natsu retorted, as shy and flushed as ever.

"Aww, you're blushing! How cute! The idiot does love after all!"

"Ugh! You're so weird!"

"Let's not forget that I was the closest to love you got back in the day. And honestly, I think Lucy's the one."

Natsu began to mutter, "You really think?"

Lisanna flung her arms, "Do I really think so? Of course, I do!"