Child Scenario

Hey everyone! New one-shot up and running! Hope you guys enjoy this one!

(Family NaLu)

"Why won't this child eat?!!" Natsu ha shouted while holding a spoon filled with chopped up carrots.

"Haha, babble babble!" Luke had cooed quietly while fanning his little hands on the bow soaked table.

"Okay, look child, I really need you to eat right now or else your mother is gonna be pissed at me. So, eat this or else you will face your mother's wrath." Natsu quietly and slowly explained to the four month year old.

"Pwahhh, pissed. Gwabbera." The child laughed.

"No! Don't say that!" Natsu dropped the spoon.

"Pissssed!" The child giggled once more.

"Shit, Luce is gonna be mad now." Natsu silently cursed to himself.

"Pissed shit. Hahhawbaga."

"No!  Don't say that again! That's a bad word!"

The child than looked up at his father. Glassy eyes soon starting to form as their eyes met strongly. Little tears pricked at the corner of his gentle onyx eyes.

He whimpered before bursting out into tears, "WAHHHHH."

"No! Please don't cry! I'm sorry! I promise to not snap at you! Just whatever you do, don't cry! Okay? I love you! I love you okay? Please don't cry!!"

Natsu than placed his index finger on Luke's soft, droopy lips. Before the finger being taken in and soon be drawn into the child's mouth. Seeing him suck on his finger as if like a pacifier as his little fingers wrapped around his finger. Luke cooed quietly.

"Oh, that works too." Natsu uttered quietly.

The child continued drawing in on his father's finger until his parted away, drool spilling over as he clapped his hands energetically.

He than clapped his father's finger, bringing it side-to-sids while giggling and coping at it.

"I wonder," Natsu quietly muttered under his breath.

With a quick breath, he set his finger aflame. A tiny flame, nothing more, his glanced at the child that admired it curiously, his neck tilting back and worth as doing so and his finger close to touching the small flame.

Natsu grew nervous. Indeed he didn't want to tell his wife that he had accidentally burnt their child.

The child soon came forward and bit down on his finger. He looked up at his father and once again, tears pricked the corners of his little eyes.

Shit! Over the years, why didn't I at least gain SOME sense?!

He quickly took out his finger and looked up the child's roof of his mouth. To his surprise, there was no redness nor anything like that. Not to mention, his flame was no longer there.

He looked down to his finger and looked up back at the crying child. He set his finger aflame and put his finger into the child's embrace.

With a swift of an eye, he quickly took the finger and gently pressed his lips against it, drawing in the flames.

Natsu smiled brightly, "bro, my child can eat flames?! This is the best thing ever since watching Lucy run out of the bathroom, forgetting her bra!"

The child clapped happily as another flame was set aflame.

"Now we can tease your mother during winter about the fire place's flames being gone again," Natsu chuckled evilly.

As the moon peered through the nearby window, a creak sounded through the small apartment as a certain celestial mage and mother walked into the room.

"Hey Natsu, I'm home," Lucy smiled brightly at her husband.

"Hey hun! Guess what?" Natsu smiled at his lovely wife cheerfully.

She kissed his forehead, "What?"

"Luke ate flames!" Natsu exclaimed at the now neutral mage.

"Excuse me?" She looked down at him.

"I-I said he ate flames! Isn't that good?" His smile slowly was being brought down.

"You mean, you risked our child's life because of a flame?" She snarled at him.

"Well I mean, he wouldn't eat—"

"pissed! Shit! Hahabwadger!"

Natsu stocks frozen as his face flushed.

"Natsu!" She snapped.

With her hot-headed self, she glared down at her husband angrily and swung her leg around, swiftly side-kicking him right into the ribs as he yelped and was taken back to a wall.

"Let's go Lukey, it's time for bed." Lucy brought her son into her loving arms as she walked up the stairs slowly.

"Luce! I still love you!" Natsu yelled with a smile.

Lucy angrily stomped down with the child's arms wrapped around her neck tightly, sniffing her blonde locks.

"You know what Natsu?!" She growled as Natsu settled back with a whimper.

"I love you too!" She snarled before stomping back up.

Natsu smiled brightly once again as he muttered quietly, "She's amazing."