My New Mom

Why am I soooo busy?! You know what, blame it on school. Might as well make it my whole life. Blame it on that. Not me.

Enjoy!!

A(dang u bold)nother day in Magnolia where the birds sang a wistful song and the trees fancied in the wind.

Including, a quite happy.........Happy. No coincidence at all.

He danced with his blue fur as he jumped and danced all around. Although, only one person remembered. And that person was his all might best friend or foster father ever since birth.

"Happy birthday, Pal!" He cheered on the exceed with a toothy smile.

"Thank you, Natsu!" He thanked the dragon slayer who walked over.

"We should tell Lucy!"

"Yeah! Speaking of Lucy too, I was hoping if you two could like...hangout the whole day..?" Happy said with a nervous smile with a couple shaking legs that trembled with a hope of agreement.

"Sure thing. Why?"

"Well, You See, we've known for Lucy a little over a year now," Happy started as Natsu cocked his head slightly in encouragement.

"And now don't get me wrong but Lisanna is a great mother!"

"Mother..?"

"Didn't she help raise me?"

"Well yeah. Carry on."

"But since we don't see her all that often, I wanted to get a new mom." Happy said with a shaky voice.

"As a birthday present?"

Happy nodded slowly while looking down ashamed for asking such a broad question.

"Okay, sure. Either way I bet Lisanna is already with Bixlow already. So, who do you want as your new mother?" Natsu flashed his grin once again.

"Well, I was thinking Lucy."

"Lucy? Happy, you know Lucy and I are only friends."

"Well, you guys are practically flirting half the time without knowing it." Happy's know-it-all side showed as he crossed his arms in denial.

"That's just talking!"

"Talking with a romantic tone!"

"It's called being friends!"

"We're going off topic!!"

Natsu let out a defeating sigh.

"I doubt she'll even return the feelings though."

"Wait, So, you admit you have feelings for her?"

"What?!" A blanket of pink caked Natsu's cheeks.

"You didn't deny it."

"You're going off topic!!"

Happy sighed, "Just please~! For my birthday? For me~?"

Those exact glassy eyes and quivering lip made Natsu twitch.

He didn't want to ruin Happy's birthday just by not giving him a new mom. Although, Natsu didn't find it all that bad. He knew how exactly too. Love, marriage ect. Of course it was just a matter of time where Natsu will find him self down that road.

Natsu huffed, "Alright."

"Thank you! Thank you so much Natsu!" Happy snuggled his warm neck with a hug as Natsu hugged back.