Movie Night

The stars glimmered in the sky as a specific dragon slayer was jumping roof to roof to a specific celestial mage's apartment. They have been dating for about a year now and he was planning to surprise her from after a two month job.

He was more than excited to see his lover once more. She has been pretty busy so chances are she's gonna flip if he surprises her but that was exactly what he was going for.

The light casting over the sidewalk, showing a silhouette behind Natsu as he then climbed on the rocky sides of the apartment and then peered through the crystal clear window that let open a small crack, letting the brisk wind flow in.

She was humming a soft tone that was carols to his ears. She had that dazzling smile that lit up his world and her golden hair that was his light.

She was just as easily preparing her self an easy meal which was, by the looks of it, a small bowl filled with fresh popped popcorn and a cup that she was filling with some fruit punch.

"How dare you eat without me." Natsu whined from the windowsill.

The blonde let out a gasp, "Oh my god, Natsu!"

She felt her heart pace and her smile couldn't help but be showed. She placed down her drink and ran up to her lover, embracing the warmth that meant so much as he wrapped his arms around her waist, tightly, missing her so much.

"How was it?"

"Meh, okay."

"'Okay'? What was the matter?" She sighed.

"Seemed to easy." He walked aside Lucy.

"Should've saw that coming." She mumbled.

"What were you doing?" He asks, referring to the popcorn and drink.

"Well, since I was bored I was just gonna watch a movie." She scratched behind her neck.

Natsu gripped the bowl in his arms, "Well! Let's go!" He exclaimed.

She let out a small smile, preparing a second drink for him.

His return meant everything to her. She was so delighted on the inside, she was waiting for him to come ever since so she pushed her self with chores and errands and jobs to keep her occupied.

He patted the seat next to him on the couch as she settled down, nestling into his arms as she gave him his drink, of which he drank.

They munched on the popcorn. Also even, throwing little popcorns into each other's mouth, the buttery taste blasting into their mouths as they ate.

He covered the both of them with a nice fuzzy blanket, expanding the warmth around them as they nestled in, cuddling each other as if it were their last.

As the moon's light, peeled through the window, Lucy has already been fallen into a sweet slumber as Natsu switched off the TV lacrima. He gently lifted up the blanket to where it covered her neck now and Natsu brushed the hair away from her creamy skin, placing a soft kiss on her forehead that he missed doing while he was gone.

Her smell was tickling his nose as he cuddled more to her, eventually resting his eyes to a meaningful rest too.

Sorry it's short ;-;