Take A Break

Hi everyone! So right now, it's pretty cramped so if I finish this on the same day, the Angels are singing. On the other hand, still working on drafts and you guys enjoy this chapter!

(Natsu and Lucy are dating)

And yet, the time was midnight. The dragon slayer was just scrolling through channels on the T.V lacrima, slumped over he and his girlfriend's bed, his arm supporting his neck as he stared neutral at it. It was the only light evolving the room which wasn't even enough. It was right in front of their bed yet, the light didn't even past their room, but for them, they could handle the brightness perfectly in their eyes.

"Luuuuccceeee~" He purred out to his lover.

"Small minute, Natsu~" She replied, not facing away from her book writing.

Indeed he was anxious. All he has ever wanted was for her to relax. He knows she's worked on her story far too long. He assures that more than half of her brain is on the verge of even falling asleep.

"Lucy, it's the middle of the night." He worriedly said, eyeing her figure that reflected off of a candle light.

"I know! I know! Just— I'm almost done with this chapter." A clear beg sounded in her voice.

"Lucy, your train of thought will continue running tomorrow. Just please take a break, I don't want you to stress yourself out." He begged more and more, worried sickly.

"I won't! I promise! It's just—" She was interrupted as she viewed the dragon slayer, crouched on her desk, propped along her inked works that were destined to dry before.

"Natsuuuu~" She whined.

"Nope."

"Pleassseee~"

"Uh uh."

"Pwetty pweaseee~!"

"Nope. Lucy, you've doing this for four nights in a row with no sleep! Just please get some rest. That's all I ask for you. Now don't get me wrong though, I admire your work so much that I can't understand it but I know one thing for sure, a good author deserves to take care of herself before she could take care of her own story." He informed her, wrapping his scarf around her neck.

He lifted his arm to hers, only to feel her hair spiked up unnaturally. Goosebumps shivered themselves over her, "you seem pretty cold. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said, ignoring the breeze roughly passing her shoulders as she shivered more.

He knew fair and well that was not true. Not one bit. He didn't fall for it not even for a second.

His palms dipped down and grasped her under thighs, raising her up to where he could feel her shaky breath, passing his skin before his neck.

"Luce, don't lie to me. How cold is it?" He softly asserted.

She didn't want to tell him. Nevertheless, for it to go this way. She didn't mean for him to worry but she guesses, she did that part on her own with no other thoughts.

"Like Gray froze me ten t-times, nonstop." She smiled, her breath wavering passed his neck.

He carried her to the bed, cloaking her in as much blankets as he could find as she settled into it. Her blonde hair draped underneath his sultry skinned scarf.

She hasn't let go of him at all. Her arms gently wrapped around his neck as he peppered kisses across her neck and even behind. Her knees bent in utter frigidness as he tangled his snug legs over shaky ones.

"Please don't let go." She whimpered, barely enough strength to even speak.

"I won't. Not ever." He snuggled into her clothed neck.

She fiddled with his shaggy, pink hair the smallest and kissed his neck softly. She adored the soft skin he had when she kissed him. It was so comfortable with her. So comfortable she felt safe wherever with him.

"Tomorrow, I'm taking you to Wendy." He breathed quietly to her ear.

"O-Okay," She shivered once more as he hugged her tighter in such a warm condition as the blankets furrowed above them, outlining their bodies sultrily.

He kissed behind her neck passionately, "I know I've said this before, but, I love you so much Luce. Even if you can be hard-headed or stubborn."

She breathed a chuckle, "I love you more. And, you're one to talk."

"Okay, now look," He firmly said, a clear joking trill. "At least mine is reasonable."

"Sure." She rested closer to him as much as possible, as she sarcastically said.

His fingers twiddled between hers, her fair skinned fingers, and intertwined them, relieving such warmth and coziness. He kissed her forehead softly as she nestled closer, a smile gracing her lips. She pressed her lips tightly against his, them moving at a perfect and lovable synch. They parted soon, their foreheads resting upon each other's as they grinned happily and swerved their noses past each other's, a gentle touch to them.

He buried his head deeper into the golden blonde hair before him, taking in her heavenly odor that was a pleasant to his nose. For her, she dug more into his scaled scarf that smelled like his sharp bonfire scent. The odor that tickled her nose the sweetest.

"You know what?" She breathed dryly. "You actually smell good for once."

"Hey! I always smell good." He whined in response.

"Well, before Erza and I had to find the strongest spray for you in order to smell good." She laughed.

"That's just being extra."

"Maybe you should consider taking a shower."

"No, only girls do that."

"I find it weird that even a celestial spirit showers more than you."

"How do you even know that?!?!"

"I have my ways."

"Weirdo ways."

"Wow."

He laughed, "Relax! I'm kidding! You know that! You know that I will forever love you!"

She sighed with a smile curving her delicate lips, "whatever."