Scene Of Love

Hi everyone! This one may be short. I don't know. It's been awhile since I had peace before I actually wrote this.

Anyway, Natsu and Lucy are actually married in this because they have a cute little boy named Luke.

I know it's originally a girl named Nashi but I don't always go by the book. (Not literally by the book.) Anyway, please enjoy!

After a while of discussion of future, the sun sat, casting a warm light throughout Magnolia. The couple waltzed home with a simper played on their lips and a resting infant, laid on the mother's shoulder breathing quietly.

As they soon arrived at their home that appeared small, the moon casted a pearly light and little stars drilled the sky like nails.

"I'm gonna prepare Luke's room, okay, Natsu?" His wife spoke.

"'Course. I'll take the infant for now." He responded, as she no doubt passed the infant onto him softly and soundly.

——————

"Gray! Move your God damn ugly mug!"

"Well geez sorry!"

"Juvia got that mug for her beloved! Disrespect!"

"Guys! I think I got it working!" Erza cleared, catching the attention of Gray, Juvia and Gajeel. Along with Levy.

"You sure? All I see is a plain screen." Gray uttered.

"Hold on." Erza replied, soon pressing a button labeled on a controller.

A light flickered across the screen and soon colorful light bursted the screen. There, they saw the Salamander cradling his soon warmly, a small smile brought upon his lips as he rocked side to side slowly, creating a slow ride.

"Who would've expected it." Gajeel muttered.

"Not me." Gray rolled his eyes, a small smile plastered on his lips.

"Juvia sometimes wonders what would've happen if they never met." Juvia pondered.

"You know? That's a great question, with a big answer." Erza turned her head slightly.

"Lu sure has grown! Out of all men, though, she chose the idiotic Natsu Dragneel himself, I had a feeling something like this would happen." Levy shone a smile.

"It makes sense if you think about it, they've been best friends for a too long time." Gray said.

"True." Levy replied.

Sorry for the short chapter! I promise to make the next one longer!😆👌