Romeo And Julliet

This was gonna be a RoWen one-shot but eh... Anyway, I got this idea from my English class since we're learning Shakespeare. Enjoyyyy. ALSO! SPOILERS FOR THE PLAY!

The whole guild listened on in Master Makarov as he announced the suspenseful news.

"So," He begun. "Those of you knew we are planning a special event."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well, actually, we're doing a play." He says as Natsu hollers.

"Yes!" Erza says confidently, eyeing upwards.

"Tell me it's safe." Lucy worried.

"But! It's Shakespeare." Natsu trips.

"Shake the spear?" Natsu questioned.

"No, Shakespeare tells a story through actions by a message saying love, comedy or tragedy."

Fun Fact: Erza was based off a Shakespeare play called 'A Mid-Summer Night's Dream".

"Tragedy...?" Natsu says.

"Oh! It's like Romeo And Juliet!" Lucy responds happily.

"Romeo and...Juliet?"

"It tells the tale of two lovers who can't be together by their pupils since they're each from the opposing sides." Lucy explained simply.

"How did it end?" Gray rejoined.

"Juliet faked her death so she can be with Romeo but Romeo had thought she actually died so he poisoned himself but then Juliet came along and saw that he actually died so she stabbed herself to be with him."

Credits to @bookeatingworm for help on that top part

"Oh, wow." The two mages Say.

"Speaking of which, that's the play we're doing." Master says as everyone "what's?!" at his decision.

"Well, why not?!"

"I think it's a fine choice Master." Erza replies.

"Wait, So, no magic in the play?" Natsu asks the celestial mage.

"Nope. It's about love instead of magic." Lucy crosses her arms. "Also, Master, How would we decide who's playing who?"

"An election. Put a slip with someone's name in the bucket then Mira and I will calculate who's playing who. Here's the characters in the play and their role. And you can't vote for yourself." Master hangs a list of everyone right besides the request board.

Everyone rushes as soon as he rushes, nearly knocking the little guy over as he then hops onto the chair besides Mira, they look over the characters and read their roles. Though, some has had a pretty good mind of the lovers.

Some parted as Natsu and Lucy stayed, stumped on which one to choose for their comrades.

"Aww! Just imagine the two!" Levy purred to Team Natsu, minus Natsu and Lucy.

"I know!" Erza then whispers, "I actually voted them for Romeo and Juliet."

Everyone says in a whisper unison, "Same."

~~~~~~~~~~
Le Election

"Ya ready, Brats?!" Master called out with the calculations.

"You have our full on attention, Master!" Erza says, still confident.

"Kay! So! We gonna leave the two main characters for last;)" Master says, just before he starts listing out the cast for the play, receiving a few cheers and groans.