One Book

Hi guys!! I'm still here! Do not worry! Hope you enjoy this one!

The book slid across the room with one swipe and suddenly, the blonde groaned loudly as she walked across the room. Her steps deepened the stomping that scattered towards the nearby ears.

Her boyfriend, Natsu Dragneel, stifled a laughter as he watched his girlfriend suffer. She snapped across a corner and gave a death defying eye towards the dragon slayer. He firmly sat on her book on her bed. He smirked, knowing strongly(and cockily) she wasn't gonna get it.

"Come On Natsu! Please!" She flung her arms as she whined.

Natsu pondered, "no."

She threw a pillow at him straight at the head, he muffled a laugh, "Are you summoning a pillow fight?" He raised an eyebrow in question, not to mention, a cocky smile.

"And what if I am?" Lucy leaned her head towards him and aroused around the almighty throw pillows.

"Alright then, you asked for it,"

"I know. I spoke-"

A pillow flew through the air and she choked on her words as her sentence was cut off.

The pillow blackened her vision and she stumbled slightly behind her.

"Now you're gonna get it!" She yelled across the room.

She grasped the throw pillow firmly and threw sharply at him and did the same for next six. He too ducked and dodged as he slid behind the couch and slipped pillows, occasionally using them as shields or as such.

As for shielding for his life, he threw some pillows at her aside him and slowly approached her.

Shockingly, he tackled her with the pillow as she yelped and bursted into laughter. They fought with pillows tightly in their grip and the flipping over and over happened frequently.

They wrestled with the pillows strongly until the dragon slayer pulled away weakly and dropped his jaw open as she took this as a chance to get him back.

"No fair!" He replied to the action.

"Next time shield yourself!" She warned with a shining and bursting smile.

He chuckled as he planted his pillow right below her chin, keeping her securely down.

He leant over slightly and gently pressed his lips against hers. She didn't hesitate to melt in. He pressed firmly down but not enough to suffocate her and begun to move his lips ever so slightly. With the corners of her lips going up, smiling in between, the same smile grew on him as they parted lips slowly.

With one more lean, he whispered into her ear that tickles her neck, "you're still not getting your book back."

The teasing voice annoyed her. She turned her head slightly with an eyebrow raised.

"And you know what? You're a little jerk." She whispered back, causing him to chuckle at her annoyed voice.

He kissed her fair cheeks softly and lovingly and sat on the couch behind them. He placed a pillow besides him as she did the same.

He slithered his fingers between hers and pressed his forehead against hers as she smiled delightfully.

"Here's a deal; if you make me the biggest dinner, I'll clean up the pillows." He stated.

"You know I can't afford that." She responded doubtfully.

"Ah, you see, I can help with that."

She pulled away from his forehead, "really?"

"Are you doubting me?"

"No, I just didn't know you stocked up."

"I didn't. I just take the high-paying jobs."

She raised an eyebrow once more, "oh yeah? Then what's that jar in the corner of our room?" She referred with her pointer finger, towards their bedroom.

"Well," he scratched the back of his head in nervousness. "Those are in case we ever have a child. I wanna be prepared."

Lucy's lips softened at those sweet words spoken from the dragon slayer. A fulfilled smile touched her lips gently as she looked back the blushing dragon slayer, gazing down to the floor.

"That's beautiful," she kissed his cheek ever so gently.