The Girl For Me

Heyyy everyone! So, I know it's only November but. . . This chapter is gonna be a Christmas Special. It's early, yes, but I really love Christmas and I can't wait any longer. Like, I have to write this now in order to get any other ideas. Anyway, I'll be quiet so you guys can enjoy this one-shot😊. Enjoy!!

(Natsu and Lucy are already dating) 

The day of joy just happened to be right around the corner as the guild celebrated early. Fixing themselves in a happily way as smiles were shared, laughter was spread, and dinner rolls happened to be quite common around this part. Gray celebrated with his proud girlfriend, Juvia, deciding on what type of statues would be quite the fit. Often though, making each other their own little gifts.

Meanwhile, Natsu still had arguments against Gajeel about who knows what. Lucy stood at the bar chatting a small bit with Mira as she had mentioned to her lover she was gonna get their drinks. It wasn't entirely a lie, but it also wasn't entirely what she was doing for the past five minutes.

"Anyway Mira, I better go before Natsu breaks something." Lucy smiled delightfully.

"Of course." With that, she carefully handed the blonde the two cups filled with eggnog. "And you're lucky, I managed to slip out of Cana's vision to avoid putting alcohol in you guy's drinks." Mira leaned in.

"I hope you're right about that." Lucy sighed.

She spun swiftly on her heel and sauntered down the aisle of festive tables with only the slight swing of her skirt. She softly placed the two drinks down on the wooden table and welcomed her best friend, Levy with an elegant wave.

"Hey Levy, sorry for not getting you a drink." Lucy smiled sheepishly, which had only caused Natsu to chuckle the slightest bit. She quickly snapped her neck around, "What's so funny?"

"I don't understand how you're so kind-hearted and apologetic. Like, honestly, it's not even human." 

The blonde withheld a heavy blush upon her cheeks as she had known, she was already dating him. Why on Earth would she be blushing? Is it the sound of slight giggles in the background and the smallest of a snort or could it be that she hasn't just gotten used to PDA yet? Well, technically saying it isn't PDA. It's something way less worse. Just the sentences that come out of his mouth that state his admiration to her is what catches her by the throat and tugs her harshly until she's nearly at the edge of the hill.

"I'm drinking your drink, then." She quickly stated. She grabbed her drink sternly and chugged it down, than quickly transferred to the next one.

"No!" He squirmed childishly, tugging on her waist from behind. "Please share?"

She looked down sorrowfully at her boyfriend. He blinked puppy eyes at her which she could assume was at least fifteen blinks.

How could I say no? She thought before calmly placing down his drink.

"Yay!" He cheered quietly, than grabbing his drink and taking few sips.

"Oh hey, it's not spilling all around anymore." She joked.

His jaw dropped, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Y'know. Normally you're so impatient and just spill it all over the place until Mira walks over with a towel and lectures you about drinking manners."

"So do you!"

"Yes but that's not what we're on about."

"Yeah it is!" He slammed his hand on the table.

"No! And don't be so loud!"

"'Don't be so loud!'" He mocked, purposely teasing her with a grin as she stood up.