You Were My First

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well! And I also hope you all enjoy this new one-shot!!

Once again, I love all of you guys so much and I'm so grateful to have every single one of you guys here to support me. 💕 I love you, guys.

BTW: I had no idea this one-shot was going to end up the way it did 😀

(Natsu and Lucy are not already dating)

"Luce, you're making this a lot more awkward than it has to be." Natsu chuckled at her.

"Stop it! I'm nervous!" Lucy exclaimed.

They didn't expect this to happen. Not the least bit.

Currently, Lucy was straddling Natsu's stomach and pinning his hands above his head.

When Natsu said he needed a place to say, Lucy didn't think much of it. Typically, they go to bed soon after dinner. However, this wasn't the case. It had all originally started when the both of them couldn't go to sleep.

~ 2 Hours Before ~

Natsu stared at the ceiling as he groaned quietly. The couch wasn't a comfortable place at all. It was about 1 am and he was quite pissed that he hadn't fallen asleep yet. He groaned once again as he stared at the blonde's bed. She had been asleep on her side and Natsu wasn't even in the mood to play games with her. If Happy was there, he would've but instead, Happy had stayed the night with Wendy and Carla.

Natsu sighed as he then got up, throwing his blanket to the side.

He carefully ambled close to the blonde's bed as he then rose a hand to softly touch her arm. However, before he could . . .

"Can't sleep either?" Lucy turned on her back. "You're not that quiet." She softly giggled.

Natsu sighed, "I thought that maybe your bed could help."

"It's not as much help as I thought. You could try though if it means you get some rest." Lucy uttered, already getting up.

Natsu sat softly on the bed as he then pulled on her arm, "Where are you going?"

"The couch?" Lucy responded.

"No, no, you don't have to do that. We can share the bed."

"You sure? I thought you may want your own space."

"No, I don't mind. I'm not gonna make you sleep on the couch." He softly patted the spot next to him. "Come here."

Lucy's face reddened at his words. She's never exactly shared a bed with him willingly. Most of the time he just snuck in. She didn't want to sleep on the couch either. That couch was tight and uncomfortable.

She gave in, "Alright." She strolled to his side.

The moment Lucy sat down, the both of them laid down on the pillows, staring blankly at the ceiling. Thoughts wondered their minds as they tried their best to not think of the situation they were currently in. Lucy breathed in, "So, what now?"

"I dunno, this normally doesn't happen." Natsu glanced at her. "Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Lucy uttered.

"When Asuka told us to kiss, why did you refuse to kiss me? It was just a kiss." Natsu questioned her.

"I-I know, I was just- I was just nervous, alright?" Lucy muttered, glancing away.

Natsu softly snickered, "Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"Of course I have." Lucy silently huffed.