Amazing

Chapters may be coming slowly since I am part of a after school club but! That will not stop me. Enjoy!!

"No! Natsu! Now I can't read!" Lucy whined as the dragon slayer covered her book with his head.

"Lemme see this." Natsu grasped the book out of her hands.

Lucy scoffed as her legs were wrapped around the waist of the dragon slayer who cuddled between her legs with bent knees.

He continued from the page she was on and read on from that point with a slow eye. For a first, he seemed interested in the story she was reading. He looked as focus in battle. That's what she loved about him, he always manages to fascinate her.

"Amazing..." He mumbled.

"Hmm?" Lucy looked back at him with a questioning look.

"She was so amazing." Natsu read from the page.

Lucy gave a warm smile, "Never thought you'd be this into a book."

"I like it. I don't love it, but I like it. You see, in this world, I'm really picky when it comes to things I love. Which is why I have you." Natsu caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"And you call me weird." Lucy chuckled.

Natsu presses his lips lightly at the crown of her forehead, "You're amazing. You know what?"

"Ever since you told me on that day," Lucy ruffled his hair, "Now, can I have my book back?"

"No. I wanna read more." Natsu turned his back against her in a teasing matter.

"Wha~ No fair!"

Lucy struggled as she attempted to retrieve her book back from the dragon slayer. She tried climbing his shoulders, crawling on his head, sneaking from each side and more, although she didn't get what she pleased.

She slowly crawled back on the bed as she watched Natsu continuously read.

Just as sensed, he turned around as she charged in for an attack.

Ending with a lips-against-lips memo.

Even though Natsu loved her very much, he sure as heck loved teasing her. He held the book high as she attempted to grasp it during the kiss.

Without looking, Natsu threw the book behind him and wrapped his now free hand around her waist, deepening the kiss.

The kiss grew passionate. But soon, they eventually parted.

Lucy ruffled his hair, "Let's get some sleep. I'm getting tired." She said as she rested her arms.

"Only if I'm in your amazing embrace~" Natsu gave his signature smile at the blonde.

She pecked his lips, "If its what you want." She smiled again.

He crawled in front of her, bending his knees again as she wrapped her legs around his bottom. Almost as if a mother and her child.

Natsu snuggled his head, that was partly buried in his scarf, in the crook of her neck.

She picked her book up that was aside her and closed it, resting it with a bookmark.

She placed her chin gently on Natsu's head ,as to who already fell asleep, and let her eyes slowly fade into darkness, taking her into a slumber only releasing a few words.

"Amazing...huh..?" She mumbled before her slumber.