Cutie

Hi everyone! New chapter up and running! Hope you all enjoy and once again, Natsu and Lucy are already dating in this.🤷🏽‍♀️ But if you think it's getting pretty tiring, please let me know so I can add a one-shot a bit different! On the other hand though, please enjoy this one!!

This story was also inspired off of another amazing NaLu one-shot story created by BlackBerri11

Lucy POV 

I wake to the sound of soft snores. I stirred a little before snuggling in closely within the pink fluff before my blurry vision. My eyes abruptly opened as I yawned quietly, slowly escaping the softness of my pink cloth of a blanket. I glanced out the clear, frigid window where little snowflakes dotted it randomly and the light gray sky casted it's view over Magnolia. It was so beautiful, including the pure white snow that coated the once bricked ground.

My finger played along the hard sill of the window as I continued looking over the breath-taking view. My arms gave a slight shiver as I thought about the coldness outside, how the others might feel just walking out and exploring the caked land. I crossed my arms in a quick pace.

As looking at this view, warm arms embraced me suddenly, wrapping the muscular arms across my shoulders and resting his chin in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning, Natsu," I spoke softly.

"Good morning!" He energetically said, his breath passing by my cheek warmly.

I turned my neck around to have a peek at his deep onyx eyes. However, that wasn't the only thing that caught my attention.

He was shirtless. Shirtless! And to my thoughts, he looked hot? It's probably not weird coming from a girlfriend talking about her boyfriend like that but still, it's a First I've ever been this noticed by his chest.

"Luce?" He must've noticed I've been staring.

"Yeah?" I stared up at his onyx eyes, of which I should've done first.

"You're staring again." He smiles down at me that I think there is something I don't know.

"What do you mean by 'again'?" I question this hottie that appears to still wrap his arms around me again.

"You were half-asleep last night in the kitchen while I went to go get some ramen but then again, I wasn't wearing a shirt and you were half-asleep so all you did was just smile while looking at me."

My cheeks begun to burn just by the thought of it. Me? Sleep-walking? Staring? Smiling? What has Natsu done to me?!

My palms covered my face in embarrassment as I shake my head rapidly.

"That's so embarrassing!" I managed to muffle.

He gently touched my hands, softly pulling them away from my face with his warm ones as he smiled, staring down at me once again that just made a thousand butterflies burst in my stomach.

"No, no. It was actually really adorable! You were just standing there, in your grey and black sweatpants and your yellow tank top and with your messy bed hair, holding a half drained glass of milk." He cooed at me that made me blush furiously.

I felt my self shorten a little just by his words being repeated in my head, "That's still embarrassing, Idiot."

"There you go again; being a cutie." He pecked the top of my nose gently before pressing his lips fast against mine. He moved his at a perfect rhythm that made it easy for me to follow. It was passionate, soft but a bit rough. However, he was all I could ever want. He was all I need. He had half of my heart and I trusted him with it. That he wouldn't just shatter it and break it. He loves me and I love him.

As we continued kissing, I felt his warm arms wrap around my thighs that were clothed in my sweatpants and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I felt him smile between kisses that somewhat made me feel a bit comfortable. I really do not know if that is a good thing. Like, does that mean he's enjoying it and he likes it where it is now or does that mean he's ready to go a step further without my permission? You know what, whatever. I'm just gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

We kissed each other's lips on and on before I eventually felt the soft comfort underneath me. He left my lips and kissed practically everywhere around my face that made me wanna burst with laughter. I smiled so huge it actually hurt and I thought it was gonna tear my skin apart. Okay, that was too deep. I get it.

He hovered above me with a soft smile gracing his lips that made my heart race and also made me blush. I stared at him, questionably.

"What?" I smiled.

"How come I never noticed the fact that you are adorable whatever you do? Even with your eyes closed, when you smile or laugh, even when you kiss." His words made me blush more than ever to where I forgot all about the coldness and now the heat in my cheeks was the only thing keeping me severely warm.

"Even when you blush!" He kissed me once again on the lips quickly.

"S-S-Shut up," I mutter, still blushing more than ever.

He let out a cheery laugh, "I'm gonna go make us some hot cocoa."

"You go do that." I smiled up at him, pecking his nose.

I strolled up from laying down on the couch and sat up, pulling down my yellow tank top that must've shortened when he carried me and placed me down on the couch. 

I heard the machine whirring in the background and saw him perfectly still, looking behind at the machine, shirtless. So, I decided to take this chance to have a little sneak peek.

I sauntered over quietly, probably still able for him to hear, and wrapped my arms under his arms, resting my head behind his neck. At first he flinched(which is a new one) but then, he intertwined his fingers within mine, pecking both of my hands softly.

"Luce," He uttered huskily.

"Hmm?" I hummed back.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" Those words he spoke made me only wanna shiver move behind his neck.

"N-No." I muttered.

"Well then," He steadies two mugs in his hands, filled with cocoa. "Lucy Heartfilia, I love you more than a fat kid loves chocolate cake. When there's a galaxy filled with many stars, you are not one of them, by any chance, you are the sun. So that's what I went for. My love for you can never be broken. We love each other so much because our paths have overlapped each other's and we will walk this together. We will cry together, laugh together, smile together, bleed together, work together, even die together," He combs my hair behind my ear. "I just want you to know that even though we are opposites, our hearts fit more together than any other puzzle."

Those words he spoke. . . I really can't say anything. That was the sweetest thing ever, even coming from a dense idiot. How come he always manages to surprise me?

With no hesitation, I quickly place the palms of my hands on his cheek and get on my tippy toes, pushing my self in for a passionate kiss, accidentally pushing him against the counter.

I hear him place down the two mugs and he swings his arms around my waist, carrying me upwards and then placing me down firmly on the counter, kissing me softly but a bit roughly.

He parts away as I see him pull away one of his arms, "What?"

He surprises me, which nearly gave me a freaking heart attack, and sprays a dot of cool whip on my nose. I look down at it like a curious kid.

"Stop being adorable!" He exclaims, making me snap my vision at him, giggling a little bit.

He pecks my nose and manages to devour some of the cool whip with his tongue and then packs away.

"I dont think you need anymore sugar." I suggest.

"No, no! I want more!" He exclaims again, pecking my nose, actually licking off all of the cool whip.

He smiles at me childishly and presses our foreheads together, his hand snaking around my waist.

"I love you Luce," He smiles.

"I love you too," I grin back at him.