I'll Find You

Heyyy everyone! Sorrh for not updating! Just please keep the daggers away! I'm truly sorry! Also, chances are this isn't edited.

Enjoy!!

Natsu strolled by his partner, Happy's side. Sun had set but Natsu still had one thing on his mind that he couldn't stop thinking about. The thought of it I guess made him feel all warm inside.

He paused in his tracks as Happy did too, eyeing the fire mage in question.

"What happened, Natsu?" Happy asks with a eyebrow furrowed.

A small smile spread across the dragon slayer's face as he turned around to face the now twinkling stars that could reflect off of anyone's eyes. Especially one in deep thought.

"Huh?" Happy hummed, following along his partner.

"I wonder," Natsu cocked his head at the stars. "If Lucy could see this right now."

Happy fluttered besides Natsu, "Good question. I wonder too."

This was his thought. His only thought; Lucy Heartfilia. His thoughts were forever going with questions of her and what she may be doing. Or even if she wonders about him too. I guess after a year of being in love with each other, he grew addicted.

"What do you think she's doing?" Happy asked.

"Maybe, looking at the stars."

He was eager to see her shining blonde hair and filled with wonder brunette eyes. It was his own peace and love he could ever have even if it hurt him. But even her voice was something else, it was the choir of whimsical laughter and a peace relieving motion of sound.

If only he could hear it again, of which, his thoughts came true.

She spoke from a distance, "How long you guys gonna stare at those stairs and hurry up and come home?" She chuckled.

That voice. That only voice caught his attention. His eyes filled with disbelief and excitement at the same time as her view repeated in his onyx eyes. It was her once again. No one else had motioned into his view but her.

Happy let out a squeal as his little wings flew him as fast as he could into her chest, letting out a cry of happiness. She chuckled, stroking his blue fur that wrapped around her fair fingers.

"It's you." Natsu muttered, walking towards his beloved girlfriend.

"And no one else." She smiled as warm as it gets.

"Yay! The original gang is here!" Happy squealed.

"It would be if Erza and Gray we're here." Lucy chuckled.

"Speaking of which, how are they?"

"Well, Erza caught Meredy teasing Jellal about his 'fake fiancé' so then Erza and Jellal discusses that, therefore, they got together. It's a adorable couple."

"How's Ice stripper?"

"So. Close. To. Juvia. No doubt, one kiss, they're addicted to each other." Lucy let out a annoyed sigh nearing the end.

"Wait! What about Carla?" Happy whimpered at the name causing Lucy to awe at him caring and his slight blush.

"Still single and ready to mingle." She per his head. "Don't worry, Gajeel made it clear for Lily to back off from Carla."

"OH MY GOD, GOD BLESS GAJEEL." Happy let out a sigh of relief.

Lucy giggled at her 'close to be couple'. Not to mention, Natsu, who's arm was wrapped around her waist, pouting on her head and waiting for Happy to just shut up.

"And, where's Carla? I kinda...sorta...got her some pinkroses." Happy muttered, tapping his paws against each other in nervousness.

"Happy That is so cute! They're just a mile down and take a right and you should see a small pink house." She pointed.

"Thank you!" Therefore, he flew away, leaving the two under the stars.

"You good?" Lucy patted the fire mage's Head.

He looked up from her silky blonde hair and eyed her with a warming smile.

"Yeah."

He turned her around to where they were facing each other, eye to eye, and his arm around her waist brought her closer and closer as she placed her hands behind his neck.

They slowly closed in the gap as they closed their eyes, giving into the moment and pressing their lips against each other. They melted in with a passionately as for them, time had stopped and they couldn't be anywhere in else in the world.

The need to breathe, the slowly broke away.

"I missed you, Luce. I actually regret leaving." Natsu places his forehead against hers.

"I missed you too. But hey, at least you actually told me you were leaving in person!" She smiled.

"I told you I was sorry!"

"Yeah I know!"

"Like so many times! You even locked your window!"

"And I forgave you so many times! Ugh! Just shut up and kiss me!" Lucy says in a annoyed tone as she pressed her lips against his, leaving him in total shock.

After processing what just happened before him, he melted in. Proud to have met her after all.

He, has found himself a true fairy. Therefore, they do exist.

(。♥‿♥。) (。♥‿♥。) (。♥‿♥。)