My Love and Affection: Alternative Ending

Hello everyone !! So I am not completely back yet but I have been having lots of thoughts of any ideas for upcoming one-shots!! I have read over all of you guys' ideas and each of them are all so wonderful and I will also try my best to adapt them to the best of my ability!! Though, due to personal preference, I cannot promise I will use all of you guys' ideas. But anyways, I also thought I should at least give you guys a little something for waiting so patiently as well. I am also doing well and I hope all of you are doing well as well !!! Thank you all so much for your patience, I'm so grateful for each and every one of you so much!! I love you all!! ❤️

So, regarding the title, I will provide a quick and straight-to-the-point recap of what happened in the one-shot "My Love and Affection" before proceeding. That one-shot has it's own ending. This one-shot is simply just an alternative that I created which I honestly kinda prefer a bit more!!

Recap:
In "My Love and Affection," Team Natsu is settled in the guild hall, bored that there are no available missions at their disposal and decide to take this time to chill and chat with their friends to buy time in the guild. In the meanwhile, Natsu decides to show his affection a bit more towards his girlfriend, Lucy, who is of course, not quite used to it, but does not enjoy the idea of being teased publicly. So, she grows tired of it and decides to drag Natsu to the back room.

(Natsu and Lucy are already dating)

Note: A bit steamier than other one-shots. Though, no smut.

Lucy shoved Natsu roughly yet gently into the backroom as he immediately started waving his hands, panicking at what she may do. He watched as she closed the door and the moment she turned around, he noticed she wasn't happy.

"Luce, Luce, Lucy, please, please, I won't do it again. I promise."

Lucy roughly pulled him in by his arm and glared at him, "Shut. Up." Was all she said in a quiet mutter that surprised Natsu for even hearing.

Before he could even question what she was about to, she pulled him in for a passionate kiss that even shocked him. Normally, she'd be too flustered to make the first move especially when it came to a kiss. However, he'd learned to not question her for she was always filled with surprises. And in times like this, he also liked some of them.

So, he melted in with her and tried to apply more pressure to the kiss than she did but something about her just kept intensifying it. For a while, they shared a passionate kiss until Natsu eventually grew tired of it and quickly wrapped her legs around his waist, picked her up, and gently placed her on the table that was behind them. His lips begun to travel down from her cheek and to her neck however, before he could carry on, a hand softly pushed him away.

"Hey, what gives?!"

"That door doesn't have a lock." Lucy whispered.

"It is not my fault you started this." Natsu pulled her in for a quick kiss.

"Well, to be fair, I didn't think you'd be so thirsty at 1pm."

"I'm always thirsty for you." Natsu laughed.

Lucy laughed with him, "Don't say that." She grinned.

"I have enhanced hearing. If someone even comes close, I'll let you know. Plus, it's not like we plan on going all out. It just happens to be a make-out session a bit steamier than other ones.

Lucy sighed, "I know but it'll be so embarrassing if someone like Mira or Cana walks in."

"Good thing I don' care all that much for what people think." Natsu pulled her in for another kiss. One much longer and passionate than the others. He moved his hands down from her waist and to her knees where he felt her let out a soft breath. He then slowly traveled his hand just up to her mid-inner thigh and stopped right there. In the meanwhile, the two carried on with the make-out session, turning it into more of a competition for passion.