Celestial Beings

Hi everyone! New one-shot here! All I can say is Natsu and Lucy are already dating. That should make it easier.

One more thing: Really passionate but NOTHING close to a 🍋.

Anyway, enjoy!!!!

The dragon slayer quickly pressed his lips against the blonde's, creating a heated make-out session as he pinned her to the wall.

Their lips moved at a fast yet, ever so slow rhythm. It was all they could ever ask for.

His hands stroked the sides of her waist as they continued with the kiss. Passion flew threw them as they continued, even moving to the counter where she sat in front of him.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, their love flowing strongly than before.

He picked her up again, placing her down on the couch, still kissing her soft lips.

He moved his lips a bit more roughly, she still being able to follow along just as well.

After the creak of a door, they still didn't care. All they really cared about at the moment was what they were doing. And how much passion there already was.

"Natsu, why are you making out with Gemini?" A trill spoke.

He rose his neck up to only hear the words of the two spirits before him, "Piri piri."  Afterwards, they vanished before his eyes.

He turned around, on his knees, "Heheh, how long were you there?"

"Less than ten seconds." 

"Yeah," He trailed off, facing the blonde.

"Relax," She sat next to him. "Gemini did the same thing to me last week."

"How'd yours go?" He asked.

"Awkward," She laughed. "We got pretty far. But not like that far. We only got to the nibbling."

"This is making me feel weird."

"I know! I know, I'm sorry! It's just, you asked and I didn't wanna sound rude by not answering so, I just gave you my answer."

"So, where were you?" Natsu switched topics, fiddling with his thumbs.

"Looking for some books with Levy." She held the medium-sized bag to her side that wrote the name of the book store.

"Hmm," Natsu nodded awkwardly as a sudden silence was brought upon them.

Considering they both made out with Gemini of which disguised to be one another's partner was indeed awkward as it was. Now, continuing it on with their actual partner wouldn't be considered such a bad idea however, it would still give an awkward feel.

"So, you wanna continue that nibbling?" He referred to her previous statement.

She looked at him with a glare at his eye, clearly seeing the smirk played on his lips. A blush couldn't help but be flooding her fair cheeks.

"You're an animal!" She exclaimed, nudging his shoulder with her hand roughly, earning a hysterical chuckle.

He piled over her, still being gifted by a giggle from her, and begun to kiss her cheeks, to her nose, then her fair forehead, than to her pink, fair lips.

Lips pressed against each other's, they kissed passionately for a time for when breathing was definitely a need. Lucy then turned to his ear, nibbling on the outside slightly.

"Stop moving! Dang, I can barely even look at it." She snapped towards her boyfriend who just laughed.

He grasped her waist and turned her over, admiring their new position as for she was currently now on top, facing her boyfriend firmly with a look of surprise.

"So, is this how far you and Gemini got?" He questioned her.

"You're making celestial-wizard-and -celestial-spirit make-out-session weirder
than it already is." She whined, looking away attempting to hide the pink coat on her once fair cheeks.

He laughed it off, "In my defense, it really can't get anymore weirder."

She traced his abs in thought, "You make everything weirder."

"Bet." He grasped her shoulders, catching her attention immediately as she stared wide-eyes at him, wondering of why the heck he would just scare her so suddenly.

"Kiss my abs."

"Natsu Dragneel!" She snapped.

"This was already weird. That's just less than weird since we're already dating."

"Are you sure about that? Kissing someone's abs is something a pervert would do, nevertheless, a married couple."

"Stop arguing! You know that you love them! Explains why you keep on tracing them!" He grinned hugely at amusement towards her.

She snapped her fingers away from tracing his abs, absentmindedly forgetting they were still there, minding their own business.

"S-Shut up!" She stammered, facing away from his eyes.

He laughed again, "You know I love you!"

"I love you too you big idiot." She grumbled.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll be sure to make the next one longer. Enjoy the rest of your day/night until the next update!!