We Are Loved

I'm back again and alive! Enjoy this one! :)

The couple's fingers intertwine gently as Natsu races across the forest with his girlfriend being led behind him. She lets out a cheery giggle, a giggle that could perhaps never get old and cheer up any sick person.

Before reaching their such destination, Natsu pauses in his tracks and turns around, face to face with his girlfriend, Lucy.

"Hmm?" She hums in question.

"It's a surprise. Do me a favor and close your eyes." Natsu's thumbs caressed her fingers as she gave a questioning look, although, her eyes did fall gently.

With such care, he led her deeper into the Woods with a reassuring smile plastered on his lips.

After a couple of meters or so, his warm voice brought her brunette eyes to an open again. However, an open like ever. Her eyes were sparkling hugely in surprise. Her heart paced against her chest. Her stomach danced around in the inside, that soft, crisp wind blow through her golden hair.

She was caught on her words. She spoke no such. Only her face was her answer. The slightly pattered Sakura blush brushes against her cheeks and before she knew it, she was caught staring at a deep clear blue waterfall that frolicked between the circulated rocks. A golden yellow tent that rivaled her delicate hair. The tent was more round. An enough fit of two as it seems.

She choked on her words as she tried to speak. But before any words sputtered out, a tear wept out. It was filled with joy and so was her heart. More than ever actually.

"Natsu," She wept, her fingers touched the ends of her eyes that carried with tears.

"It's alright. You don't have to speak." He hugged her waist that was clothed with her navy blue shirt and beige skirt.

Her bare arms wrapped around his bare neck tightly. By any chance, her heart was filled with delicacy.

He kissed her fainted pink lips gently, "Now, I hope you're up for a swim."

She gave a sweet chuckle, "You bet, Dragneel."

With a small zip, he threw his vest down into the tent.

With a small gasp between her lips, Natsu scooped her up in a bridal manner and raced towards the pond below the crystal blue waterfall.

He leaned backwards as he leaped in and of course, brought her with him.

Her daily clothes were soaked with the liquid that caked her fair skin and so was his clothes.

His warm laugh kept her motivated though. His hands brought up a splash of water towards her and her arms waved in as a barricade. Her giggle continued on.

She brought it back, dipped her hands in water and splashed the clear water at him.

And before she knew it, he tackled her with tickles in the water and peppered kisses. There was no place she'd rather be. Her daily clothes being soaked by waterfall water, she had no care in the world. And neither did he.

~~~~~~~~~

"Well, that was fun." Natsu sighed as he laid his bare back against the soft greenery below him.

The stars showed off their light and their eyes were so focused. A smile brought between their lips. Everything they wanted was their. They wanted each other and that's what was granted.

In a small movement, his fingers interlocked with hers as she held back tightly, hoping he would never go.

His head slightly turned towards her fair face that no hesitation faced back. Her eyes dreamed of the starry night and she got it. Her heart was filled with happiness and joy.

He had wanted to see her smile every single day. Never forgetting a single thing. She was his own star. He had never met such a bright, smiley, positive and kind person. Yet, she could take you down whenever. There was no other.

His head hovered over hers and his lips pressed softly against hers. Their eyes shut gently and their lips moved together. A place like no other. A place where love is present and you feel those butterflies fluttering in your heart with no control.

And yet, all you feel is that spark of hope. Hope of a longer journey together.

His hands wrapped warmly behind her back and her bare arms wrapped around his neck.

They had each other. By any chance, they were doubtful. Very in fact. But out of most of them, each other's love was not one of them. Not one.

They parted with those exact smiles on their lips. That smile for when she first said to him, "Yeah, he's a real jerk." When they first met. She was grateful for everything she was gifted.

He remembered that smile like the back of his hand. He smiled back warmly. That smile he has shown so many times and yet, it has never gotten old. Not one bit.

"Hey Luce," Natsu drew her attention as her dazed upon his.

"I want us to grow old together. And when we do grow old with grey hair and wrinkles, I want to hold your hand at eighty and say to you, 'We've made it.' Because, my journey with you was like exploring a new galaxy." Natsu spoke with a peck on her lips.

"A journey we would never forget," Her ginger caressed his cheek. "And Natsu, we will make it. I don't care what they say. We will make it." Her stern voice guaranteed him.

"I love you, Lucy." His voice spoke with love.

"I love you too, Natsu." She replied placing her forehead against his.

And they never forgot those words. Not ever. Not once.